PDA

View Full Version : how to install fender mirrors?

Hazzard
2nd September 2009, 06:47 PM
Hey guys,

Hazzard
2nd September 2009, 06:47 PM
oops, cat stepped on keyboard.... anyway, how would i go about installing fender mirrors on my ke70?

todd
2nd September 2009, 06:53 PM
drill holes in guard, bolt on la fin!

thers no real way to do it as far as i know. jsut get it in a spot u think works fine for u in the drivers seat and then measure/align the other side the same.

drift kid
2nd September 2009, 06:54 PM
hahah, cat on keyboard, lol.
anyways, you'd just mark out the positions for them, making sure that they are both the same, mark out the holes for drilling/cutting and bolt them on, please someone correct me if i am wrong but i thought this was a pretty easily done modification. hope you get em on soon ;)

Hazzard
2nd September 2009, 06:55 PM
cheers man, just wanted to do it properly cos i dont wanna be lookin like a fool haha so theres no actual spot to put them or way to install them?

Hazzard
2nd September 2009, 06:55 PM
well, ive got them sittin out in my shed, and i wasnt sure if had to take the quarter panel off or not..

corknose
2nd September 2009, 07:02 PM
yes you would have to but i suggest drilling them while they are on the car and taking them off to bolt on,

if u need to take of the quarter panels there will be bout 6 bolts on the inside of the bonnet up the side, there should be about 4 holing it onto the beaver panel, one in the inside of the door and one underneath near the door and about 6 plastic screws that hold down the grill in front of the window and when u lift that up there will be 2 more screws.

Hazzard
2nd September 2009, 08:24 PM
ok cheers dudes, will get onto installing them 2moro