PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy Kenda's from in Melb???

ONCHRG
5th December 2009, 01:49 AM
Keen on giving Kenda's a go on the rear.
Who stocks them in Melb??
Let me know
Thanks
David

ae86
5th December 2009, 10:25 AM
kenda komets ? will have to find someone that distributes small tyre manufactuers,
as for brand new rears, in drift tyres discussion ae71neo said achillies dont delam as much and i got them cheaper than komet price

blair
5th December 2009, 11:02 AM
ive been through 2 pairs of komets, one of the std. and one of the komet PLUS

havent delamed at all for me, thats all the way down to full slick and not one little chunk coming off :D

ONCHRG
5th December 2009, 11:24 AM
Yea in the drift tyres discussion few people said theyrun kenda komets plus and that they are very happy with them.
They don't delam and have a pretty good sidewall too apparently.
Plz someone sell these in melb or I might have to get few from interstate.

blacktopspirit
6th December 2009, 08:03 AM
Most if not all tyre retailers can get what ever you want, just because it isnt in stock, doesnt mean its unavailable.
ie: I got a set of sumitumo whitewalls through k-mart tyre and auto..

the problem with that is they are buying from another tyre shop, meaning they're not getting a "proper" trade discount...

I've known people to pay $190 a corner for Maxxis MA-Z1's!!! if you go to the right place you will get them for $130, and thats just standard retail.

ONCHRG
6th December 2009, 05:02 PM
the problem with that is they are buying from another tyre shop, meaning they're not getting a "proper" trade discount...

I've known people to pay $190 a corner for Maxxis MA-Z1's!!! if you go to the right place you will get them for $130, and thats just standard retail.

or they try and sell you their SHIT that they get for fk all!

stahlz_ae86
6th December 2009, 08:58 PM
Google anyone??

http://www.highwaytyres.com.au/kenda_1.htm

.ady
7th December 2009, 04:11 PM
these guys only stock kenda komet PLUS i.e KR23 $82 a pop - richmond branch