PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: 4K, 4speed box, radiator, exhaust etc

Plelz
21st January 2011, 09:34 PM
Hey everyone, im in the process of doing my 4age conversion and I have just pulled out all the un needed stuff from my 1984 KE70.It seems as if the car received a mechanical freshen up not too long ago.Would prefer to sell the motor and gearbox together, we may be able to work out a deal. For sale are:

[1] Stock 4k motor: Complete All hoses etc even air filter, pulled out of running vehicle, doesnt blow smoke or knock good condition. $150 OFFERS

[2] 4 speed 4k manual KE70 gearbox: good condition, tight shift, no rattles or crunching. $50 OFFERS

[3]Standard Ke70 Radiator good condition $40 OFFERS

[4] KE70 manual pedal box. $20 OFFERS

[5] KE70 standard exhaust (for 4K motor) looks like it hasnt been on the car for very long, no leaks. $50 OFFERS

Added[6] XT130 LCAs, still have lock stops, old ball joints and bushes in them. Dirty but good. $50

Added[7] AE71 Gearbox crossmember, no mounts or bolts. Fresh gloss black paint. $70 OFFERS

Thats it for the moment but contact me if you are after any standard KE70 suspension bits like shocks and springs etc (all are in good condition as it looks like they have been replaced recently especially the rear) as I am slowly pulling it apart and replacing it with uprated gear.

I am located in Adelaide and I dont really want to post... unless I really have to. You can PM me as I check it everyday or you can text me on 0421834432 (text preffered as I work alot).
Cheers guys :cool:

Plelz
23rd January 2011, 10:10 PM
Hey guys, got some more stuff to sell.

-Ke70 crossmember $offers... comes with free dirt :P

-AE71 Gearbox crossmember (rubber mount not included) $40 offers??

-4AGE engine mounts- standard AE71 4A mounts, metal bits and rubber mounts included dirty but good $60??

Somebody buy this stuff. Taking up the floorspace that I need to work on the 70. Open to offers on everything.

Plelz
24th January 2011, 07:08 PM
One more time... from the top

Plelz
21st March 2011, 03:35 PM
Bump...