PDA

View Full Version : Wanted; XT130 LCA's, AE86 PS Arms, Roll Center Adjusters, AE86 Adjustable Panhard Rod

HarlemSessions
20th February 2009, 05:39 PM
As Title says,

Wanted;
# AE86 PS Arms.
# Roll Center Adjusters (What heights ya Got?).
# KE70 Right Rear Tail Light.

In Perth (Fremantle)
No Posting thanks.

Willing to drive pretty much anywhere to collect.

Cash Waiting.

LittleRedSpirit
20th February 2009, 07:49 PM
Get the tubes from the wreckers of an RA40, XT130, just about any old Toyota with a steering box and linkage. Cost Maybe $5. I got a couple you can have for free if you're local.

While you're there pay $5 for XT130 LCAs. Buy a disc for the grinder and remove the stops, and a can of flat black to paint them. Costs about $30 for Nolathane Bushes to suit them at Repco. You will find 99% of the time the Ball joints will be in great condition if they are the Toyota ones. They are hella indestructable. I have no idea why anyone changes them, they are meant to be stiff, just change the boots and grease them.

You can get Whiteline Adjustable Panhard Rods for around $125 from almost anywhere, Ebay, whatever.

Best of luck in your Quest.

HarlemSessions
21st February 2009, 06:38 PM
PM's Replied.

Cheers for your time AJPS and LittleRedSpirit.

I had been ringing a few wreckers around perth and didn't have much luck concerning the LCA's and the tie rod tubes, (theres no pick a part here), I think I have a few leads and will be following those up.

Can anyone recommend a place here in perth where they got there LCA's or tie rod tubes from?

And a temporary "Steering Arm" fix, XT130 Steering Arms maybe? (KE70 with XT130 LCA's, AE86 Struts and RA40 tie rod ends.), until i get my AE86 PS arms.

Thanks in advance to anyone spending there time helping the random bloke on the computer screen.

LittleRedSpirit
21st February 2009, 07:14 PM
Thats OK, were all pretty random around here.:DD

I can post you a pair of XT130 steering arms and tie rod tubes if you like, best to buy your tie rod ends new from your local auto parts supplier.

$45 posted for the steering arms and tubes?