PDA

View Full Version : Evan in Saturday Drive Paper

-Brent-
11th March 2006, 12:08 PM
Hey, this morning i was just going to read the Saturday Drive, and i looked up the top of it to see a small picsture of a Levin that i recognised. I've known that Evan has been going to race Elises, but just wanted to point it out, and it's been in the paper (obviously he knows). Good Luck http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Axentrik
11th March 2006, 03:56 PM
Kool kool kool
but who r u dude, u dont ring a bell.
I a friend of his too.....
I drive the pos yellow one.

-Brent-
11th March 2006, 05:18 PM
Hmm, i don't really personally know him, but a friends bro knows him. He used to go over to his house when i was at my mates house too. He was going to get a CRX at one stage my friend kept telling me.. Apparently hes a good drawer too. But this was a few years ago. And me. Well, i was looking at buying an ae86, just looking at this stage, and thought this place was a good place to come for info, but seems im spending alot of time in the 1/24 Modellers topic lol. Anyway, hope im welcome here. http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/smile.gif
Oh forgot to say, my friends bro (Nithi or whatever name you want to call him) is a part of Royal Drift too. He owns the FC, that has been a project for a fair while. You should know him.

Axentrik
11th March 2006, 10:36 PM
Oh shit ur the Brent in the 1/24 topic... It didnt even think.
So ur friends with Nithi (Or Nidi) bro?
I knew Nidi before I knew Evan....
We all on that website in my sig if u want someone else to postwhore. Evan posts some really weird stuff sometimes tho lol.

RobertoX
11th March 2006, 11:04 PM
evan is so cool

once i touched him

and then i woke up

funkymonkey
12th March 2006, 07:53 AM
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

ewwwwwwwwwwww

E V A N
12th March 2006, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by truenosedan@Mar 15 2006, 04:04 PM
evan is so cool

once i touched him

and then i woke up
lmao

Axentrik
12th March 2006, 10:30 AM
Looks like Evan has really rubbed off on u Dave, U even now have his sick sense of ghey humour....

ae86 drifter
12th March 2006, 11:43 AM
last night evan and i went clubbing,was funny he was getting comments like"ur evan right".lol

Axentrik
12th March 2006, 06:35 PM
Amazing how many young people bother to pick upa newspaper or watch the news.... I am suprised!!!!!!!!

Course_Out
12th March 2006, 08:53 PM
Evan's a star, we all knew it would happen.........