PDA

View Full Version : help needed

.wolfwood
9th April 2006, 11:49 PM
hey all i was jsut wondering if i could call one of you dudes for some help on my car, i need someone that knows how to wire up a car, its just a loom thats been pulled out off one car and needs to be put in another also needs so wires put back together that were cut.

i know its a big thing to ask but ican pay if need be, im not ritch so yeah would be good if someone could do it for a carten of bear or something.

also need help with my fuel system i go no idea what to do, i want a serge tank and fuel pump but not sure what to use or how to do it.

some one plz help me out i really need to get my car on the road.

also if anyone can make some brackets up to mount my interkooler then that would be great also.

i know its a big ask but plz people i really need some help and i can affored a pro to come out and do it for me

ta ben

.wolfwood
10th April 2006, 06:15 AM
oww i guess no one is really willing to go to some trouble to help a fellow ae86drivingclub member

Mad RS
10th April 2006, 08:31 AM
Mate get in touch with Anthony Kleelam (if you can, the man is a ghost). His number is 0415 185 815. He doesn't charge much and does really good work.

And what do you mean you arn't rich, I thought I have seen you buying stuff left right and center.

Anyway, give him a try.

Jason
10th April 2006, 08:50 AM
i might be able to help you http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/smile.gif were are you? PM me if your interested

flamingheads
10th April 2006, 11:42 AM
mmm carton of bears...

.wolfwood
10th April 2006, 12:11 PM
im on the goim not far from comera pmed youjason,GOOO zim...

.wolfwood
10th April 2006, 12:12 PM
mad rs will he be willing to come to my place?