PDA

View Full Version : FCR's carbies on 16 4age

dehney
11th March 2009, 05:42 PM
hey
just seen if any one has had these carbies on there motor or knows a thing or two about them

cheers
dehney

dodgybrooks
11th March 2009, 06:47 PM
Plenty of mates have. I know nothing about them apart from that they are the SHIT. Nothing but good news.

dehney
11th March 2009, 07:54 PM
yeah sweet as
can u get some info off ur mates on what they did to fun them eg dizzy fuel pumps and any think else u can get from them

cheers dehney

dodgybrooks
11th March 2009, 08:12 PM
Righto. Dizzy and fuel, anything else? Need an adaptor plate or you got one?

dehney
11th March 2009, 10:17 PM
Righto. Dizzy and fuel, anything else? Need an adaptor plate or you got one?

i got a hole bolt on setup so i just need to set up a dizzy fuel and a ignition setup

cheers
dehney

dodgybrooks
11th March 2009, 11:15 PM
Nah I was just lying to you, they are shit and you lose heaps of hp when you run them. You'd better sell that set up to me.

dehney
11th March 2009, 11:25 PM
Nah I was just lying to you, they are shit and you lose heaps of hp when you run them. You'd better sell that set up to me.

haha nah no way

dodgybrooks
17th March 2009, 10:40 PM
Stock JDM fuel pump and lines are fine but my mate used a Holley pump and said it worked well. Just make sure you regulate. Fuel return was just done back into the main line with a T-section.
He used a MSD coil set up and a MSD kit that inserts into your dizzy to make it a CAS.
I can't imagine that it would be much different to any other carby set up, not that I have any experience with carbies......
If you need any more particulars then ask and I'll get answers. I'd put you directly in contact with my mate but if you don't speak Japanese then you won't get much out of him.