PDA

View Full Version : original vl calais turbo $3000 URGENT SALE

fatke
11th March 2009, 08:52 PM
Hey guys getting rid of the vl got no use for it its collecting dust and i need cash asap so i can get my ke bak from the tuners
the car has no box but everything is new.
Engine
Rb30et
186 regrind cam
brand new head
bottom end been rebuilt and all balanced
standard manifold with a t3 high flow
dose pipe
all hoses r replaced
brand new heavy duty clutch hasnt been used
recoed tailshaft
brand new lsd diff
brand new fuel pump and filter
new air flow meter
boost controller
alot more i just wnna get rid of it coz i got to many cars and i dont have the time for it, my ke is more important. straight body still got its clear but if u want it to look mint then ill be looking at a respray, this is a very good project car motor is all done just needs to be neaten up cum on guys its realli CHEAP. ITS GOT ALOT OF POWER good 200kw
IM LOOKING FOR $3000 not negotiable
if interested call me on 0406613308 or pm me
cheers dan
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk67/gtirkt/P260908_1827.jpg
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk67/gtirkt/P101008_1948.jpg

20v ae71
15th March 2009, 06:16 PM
dose pipe

umm.... pictures of said "dose pipe"??? lol

350hp4agte
15th March 2009, 06:30 PM
put up where you live man

sun_moon
15th March 2009, 06:38 PM
location looks like victoria from the plate, but i may be incorect.

so car has no gearbox ?

ONCE-NA
15th March 2009, 06:44 PM
Yeah where are you? Got a mate in Ballarat looking for one

DRFTR86
15th March 2009, 08:47 PM
hes hardly online, south eastern suburbs of victoria, box isnt in car, box needs rebuild, thats all this car needs to be on the road again, engine is immac, diff is tighter than a virgin, and has a very loud dose

MINIHORSE
17th March 2009, 08:51 PM
lol plates TSU

im probably the only one who finds this funny, as you were-

Konakid
17th March 2009, 09:02 PM
Hahahahhahaahahhahaaha

Tsuu tsu tsu tsu tsuuuuuuuuuuuu

bigm
17th March 2009, 09:29 PM
hahha

yea i noticed that to, to good to be tru

tsu and dose pipe

DRFTR86
17th March 2009, 09:45 PM
yep, tsu suits the car, someone please buy it so me n daniel can manji the ke asap

fatke
17th March 2009, 11:49 PM
cheers rich soz guys had shit on past few weeks so hard for me to go on and look at all my shit for sale um yeh im from melb and yes i get alot of comments on my rego coz it cums with the dose pipe lol um sumone asked abt the dose pipe its pretty much a 90 degree bend with a pod filter at the end, dose goes for real long lol um box needs another counter shaft otherwise gears and bearings r all good, box cums with the car is any1 wants to fix it um so yeh please sumone take it its collecting dust no motivation i prefer my ke70 its also bloody cheap for an original calais turbo

fatke
25th April 2010, 10:02 PM
cheers rich soz guys had shit on past few weeks so hard for me to go on and look at all my shit for sale um yeh im from melb and yes i get alot of comments on my rego coz it cums with the dose pipe lol um sumone asked abt the dose pipe its pretty much a 90 degree bend with a pod filter at the end, dose goes for real long lol um box needs another counter shaft otherwise gears and bearings r all good, box cums with the car is any1 wants to fix it um so yeh please sumone take it its collecting dust no motivation i prefer my ke70 its also bloody cheap for an original calais turbo

car is sold