PDA

View Full Version : who would be interested in a JDM front cut and trueno nose?

slydar
13th November 2006, 12:04 PM
i will be buying a new ae86 from japan in around january or february. i will more than likely be using a 7a20 for the engine, and therefore will not really require any parts from the engine or its supporting systems. this means i will have for sale an entire engine package, i will also be able to offer things like the body loom and dash loom (aswell as matching cluster) meaning you will be able to fully convert your adm 86 to jdm spec (front half anyway) this also means that basically anyone with some mechanical aptitude should be able to complete the conversion themselves without needing any help from a workshop, there will also be no wiring required, as you will have all 3 major looms from the same car, all fully compatible.

it will most likely be a trueno, simply because i am shopping exclusively for a coupe, and trueno coupes are more common than levins. i actually much prefer levins though, so as long as the person who is interested in the nose has levin parts to swap, a trueno nose will be available too.

obviously this is somewhat of a complex deal that will require some discussion before anyone commits. but im just putting it out there so that hopefully the right persons sees this and the deal can be mutually beneficial.

i will be looking at wanting around $1500-1800 for the engine package, and around $800-1200 for the trueno nose. price variance is due to unforseeable details such as accessories that come with the motor (light flywheel, cams, headers ect, which it is not unlikely to have) condition of the nose (and the nose to be swapped) and whether it is zenki/kouki/kitted.

reply here or PM if interested.

parkerlewis
15th November 2006, 09:18 AM
somebody will end up happy with this deal^^^ if in Melbourne my mate would be all over it.

sledpilot
15th November 2006, 09:42 AM
Hmmmm, would the trueno front be able to be bolted onto the front of a AE86 sprinter?

ke70dave
15th November 2006, 11:47 AM
so "engien package" would include everthing? engine/intake/exhuast/loom/ecu/gearbox/starter/alternator pretty much everything for a 4age conversion?? cept fuel pump of course

slydar
15th November 2006, 01:18 PM
wont be including the gearbox. the idea is that some one already has an aussie ae86. and so therefore will have the box. the reason why its more attractive to 86 owners rather than 70/71 is because youll not only get everything you listed, but also the looms, once you swap those, there is NO wiring left to do. just plug in/bolt up everything and youre set.

yes trueno noese are a bolt on conversion onto levin's/adm sprinters.

parkerlewis.. if you think youre mate would buy the nose and the engine package all together, i'm willing to freight it. wouldnt cost around $150-$200. i would still require atleast a pair of headlights though to swap, and obviously the less parts i get in return the higher the price. im happy to use all frp front panels, but i would have to get headlights. or definately be able to secure some before i committed.

Jesse86
16th November 2006, 11:16 PM
im keen on the trueno front end and will swap u my aussie stuff plus cash adjustment.And im local so u wont have to ship.

get back to me