PDA

View Full Version : Fitting T-18 rear end

BLA57
22nd May 2007, 11:35 AM
hi everyone

I'm putting a T -18 rear end into my adm 86. i ordered a complete set of super pro bushes for the 86, since then i have realised that the bushes in the T-18 rear are a few mm bigger then the ones in the arms of the 86 4 link. i spoke to bursons who said super pro dont make bushes in the right size for the T -18

Question: is it fine to swap the 4 link arms off my adm s type rear end onto the t -18 rear end even though they are a little smaller

i assume thats what the rest of you guys do???

cheers

drew

team d - dori 86
22nd May 2007, 11:49 AM
hi everyone

I'm putting a T -18 rear end into my adm 86. i ordered a complete set of super pro bushes for the 86, since then i have realised that the bushes in the T-18 rear are a few mm bigger then the ones in the arms of the 86 4 link. i spoke to bursons who said super pro dont make bushes in the right size for the T -18

Question: is it fine to swap the 4 link arms off my adm s type rear end onto the t -18 rear end even though they are a little smaller

i assume thats what the rest of you guys do???

cheers

drew[/b]

hey dude

its fine to use the 86 4 link arms....u cant install the diff any other way, unless u wana spend $500+ on adjustables 4 link rears http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/dry.gif

laterz

BLA57
22nd May 2007, 11:51 AM
i figured, thanks for the confirmation.