PDA

View Full Version : WTD JDM AE86 brake bias valve

crostek
9th July 2007, 02:44 AM
wanted factory brake bias valve from Jap AE86 with rear discs.
Need to fit rear discs to ae71
location in sydney but will by from any where,
any one got a photos of valve would help thanks

crostek
18th July 2007, 12:08 AM
Still looking! Cash waiting

parrot
18th July 2007, 12:10 AM
It is very unlikely you will find one. You can get them from Toyota. Around $140ish I think. Externally and internally they look identical to a drum rear bias valve.

riojin
18th July 2007, 05:28 PM
It is very unlikely you will find one. You can get them from Toyota. Around $140ish I think. Externally and internally they look identical to a drum rear bias valve.[/b]

what do you mean by "externally and internally"? does this mean theyre the same or just look the same?

sorry to thread hijack

parrot
18th July 2007, 10:41 PM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=375429)
It is very unlikely you will find one. You can get them from Toyota. Around $140ish I think. Externally and internally they look identical to a drum rear bias valve.[/b]

what do you mean by "externally and internally"? does this mean theyre the same or just look the same?

sorry to thread hijack
[/b]

They look the same but are not the same.

Julz01
18th July 2007, 10:56 PM
get a adjustable valve will be easier this way, this is what I'm going to do , wilwood ones sell on ebay for $80 or so

crostek
19th July 2007, 08:07 AM
Need factory one as the car is road rego'ed and the engineer will not pass an adjustable as it is not legal in NSW for road use,
Will have to pull my one apart and change the spring in the lower part of the valve to up the rear pressure to suit?