PDA

View Full Version : RWD inlet manifold, SC12 supercharger, W58 supra box & misc

Batesy
13th July 2007, 08:58 PM
Hey all
This stuff I need gone asap, as I'm moving away for a bit.

List of Parts:
1: JDM RWD inlet manifold with tivs (bigport)
<strike>2: SC12 superchager with complete piping to suit a GZE motor (AE92 smallport aparently) <span style="font-family:Arial Black">SOLD</span></strike>
3: 3T extractors
4: Complete 5K (in piece's suit rebuild. just needs bearing and rings etc)
<strike>5: Supra gearbox (not sure what from, but I believe it's a W58 box... NOTE does not come with bellhousing) <span style="font-family:Arial Black">SOLD </span></strike>
6: A 4AGZE wiring loom (minus TPS and injector plugs)
<strike>7: Momo steering wheel with boss to suit any toyota <span style="font-family:Arial Black">SOLD</span></strike>

Price's of above:
1: $200
<strike>2: $350 with all piping and manifold (or $200 for S/C) <span style="font-family:Arial Black">SOLD</span></strike>
3: $70
4: $150 (if you want motor to be rebuilt, I can do so at expense of buyer plus alittle bit more for labour)
<strike>5: $500 (or whoever offers's the most) <span style="font-family:Arial Black">SOLD </span></strike>
6: $90
<strike>7: $150 <span style="font-family:Arial Black">SOLD</span></strike>
Information:
All these parts are in good condition
As for the 5K, I can rebuild it as I'm a mechanic. Will be a bit more for it if I assemble the motor to running standard. Plus if you go this root, it's gotta be better than a ghay 3K lol.
Most price's are ONO. But, the highest bidder will get the parts.
Also can supply pics if need be.
My location is in Adelaide, South Australia.
I can ship interstate @ buyers expsense!
Thanks, Simon

Batesy
13th July 2007, 09:09 PM
nimon will talk to you RE: ze kit[/b]

Then get in contact ASAP, As i'm over these bits being here.
Gotta go because i'm not sticking round for much longer
-Simon

RobertoX
13th July 2007, 10:44 PM
shop opening sale?

Batesy
14th July 2007, 11:11 AM
shop opening sale?[/b]

LOL lawson, You wish.
Moving away sale :)

dr1ft-pig
14th July 2007, 11:39 AM
thats a killer price on the w58, they woth like 900-1200 great price man she will be gone soon

Batesy
14th July 2007, 02:21 PM
you pull it $95 for a w58[/b]
And???
You want to a buy a decent one from me and a f*cked one from there (how do you know what the sycnro's and bearing are like with-out having it tested)
Be my guest lol.
-Simon

BTW, how's the T-18 goin reppin the uber spec JDM bigport going lolol :2thumbs:

ae71
14th July 2007, 02:44 PM
extractors suit 3tc yeah?

Batesy
14th July 2007, 02:58 PM
extractors suit 3tc yeah?[/b]
Yeah mate

Z24O
14th July 2007, 03:34 PM
wheres the bell housing?
are they stronger than the r154 boxes?
got a tailshaft as well?

Batesy
14th July 2007, 03:47 PM
LOSER[/b]

Lol, you should try looking at yourself for once.
Anyways, This is a F/S thread, Not a opion poll.

wheres the bell housing?
got a tailshaft as well?[/b]

Not sure what the r154 box is, but i believe that the supra box's are quite stronger than most.
The bellhousing isnt with it because it came from another converion.
No tailshaft but it still has it's shifter. (It wouldnt be hard to get a tailshaft for it tho.)
Thanks, Simon

DavisJD
14th July 2007, 03:53 PM
Il offer you $100 for the SC12 on it's own.

Batesy
14th July 2007, 03:58 PM
Il offer you $100 for the SC12 on it's own.[/b]

PM sent.

skein
14th July 2007, 05:03 PM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=373654)
Il offer you $100 for the SC12 on it's own.[/b]

PM sent.
[/b]
Hey I'm interested in the W58, did you get my PM?

Batesy
14th July 2007, 05:38 PM
Hey I'm interested in the W58, did you get my PM?[/b]
Sorry skein, PM replied

86xxx
14th July 2007, 07:35 PM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=373635)
LOSER[/b]

Lol, you should try looking at yourself for once.
Anyways, This is a F/S thread, Not a opion poll.

wheres the bell housing?
got a tailshaft as well?[/b]

Not sure what the r154 box is, but i believe that the supra box's are quite stronger than most.
The bellhousing isnt with it because it came from another converion.
No tailshaft but it still has it's shifter. (It wouldnt be hard to get a tailshaft for it tho.)
Thanks, Simon
[/b]

R154 box is from a Turbo Supra, too big to fit 86 etc without tunnel mods. Hell the strongest supra gearbox made, will handle 800HP!!!! :blink:

There are a lot of said 'facts' regarding supra boxes and other models of w58 gearboxes, most of which are crap. Toyota released 4 models of w58, differences in which being shifter position, and the latest of the models (distinguishable by steel sandwich plate not alloy) are said to have bigger main bearings and higher hp tolerances, but this has been disproved many times. W58's are like car batteries, some will last forever, others (even the 'said' better, more expensive ones) will last 2 minutes. it's just luck really, and how you treat them will also reflect life expectancy.

a lot of people over value the supra box, a lot of people refer to any w58 as a 'supra' box, even if it came from a corona! Basically there's no way of proving what your box came out of (unless you do a F*^k load of research into shifter positions and narrow the options down) but keep in mind this box has been used by toyota since ~1983 and is still being used in production i beleive. (column shift varients :blink: ) The steel sandwich plate varients expect to pay anywhere from around $800 to $1200, the other models are worth $500 - $600, or whatever someone's willing to pay for them!!!

My 2 cents, sorry to hijack your thread! Good luck with the sale!

Z24O
14th July 2007, 08:09 PM
not sure about all supra/toyota boxes but i have a steel cased supra(see early model)5 speed box that has been behind a boss 302(350+HP and lotsa torque) in my 240Z(see IRS and lotsa grip) since 1984.....it has seen the demise of countless diffs,halfshafts and has been at times driven very,very hard....it has shown no signs of giving up and is as tight today as when it first went in with no unusual noises
if the W58 box is anything like the one i have then i would thoroughly recommend it....if not get a 1984 steel cased supra box ;)

86xxx
14th July 2007, 09:21 PM
pretty certain all w58's (possibly all w5* series) are an alloy box? i'll get on my research and check...

Batesy
15th July 2007, 08:41 PM
pretty certain all w58's (possibly all w5* series) are an alloy box? I'll get on my research and check...[/b]

Cheers for all the info guys, much appreciated
BUMP:

Batesy
26th July 2007, 07:31 PM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=373796)
pretty certain all w58's (possibly all w5* series) are an alloy box? I'll get on my research and check...[/b]

Cheers for all the info guys, much appreciated
BUMP:
[/b]
come-on people, Make me an offer on what I've got left!!
thanks, Simon

PHAT86
27th July 2007, 09:44 AM
YOU HAVE PM!!

Mr Freeky
27th July 2007, 02:11 PM
PM'd

Batesy
27th July 2007, 07:28 PM
PM'd[/b]
Replied to all :2thumbs: