PDA

View Full Version : interior parts, door, boot etc

lords
21st December 2007, 04:08 PM
All items located in Adelaide. Some stuff I haven't listed but its in the pictures just make an offer
pictures should be in order of the items listed.
item 1-all the seats pictured, note both passengers and drivers seat have the back rest and seat thing cut of no rails $30
item 2-coupe boot lid, gold colour on one side underneath white, few scratches, no major rust $220 (note no key for the lock)
iterm 3-back and red interior thing where the back seat passengers rest their arms, might be jdm? $25 both
item 4-grill, gear stick cover, switch for indicators and high beam, ash tray holder, few interior parts not sure for what, mdf thing to cover the spare wheel the lot $25
item 5-glove box and the two piece surround it on either sides $20, plastic interior part that covers where the jack, etc goes and the other things in the pic $15
item 6-seat belts and whatever you see in the pic and the plstic bits that go around the doors boot (door seals i think they are called) etc (not sure if its for a whole car.) $20
item 7-the plastic interior part that you open to replace brake globes, some other interior parts the lot $25
item 8-dash, has cracks. with air con vents $15
item 9-more interior parts (have no clue what they are) the lot $15
item 10-more interior parts (have no clue what they are) the lot $15
item 11-coupe carpet trim ....the mdf is broken but should be ok $10
item 12-adm passenger sprinter door, no glass, no interior parts, with hinges in good nick $120
if something is too dear make an offer prefer to sell it as a whole lot, prefer pickup
ring 0422596885 or pm

Nikkojoe
21st December 2007, 04:18 PM
Have the seat belts been pulled from a car in an accident? If not, mind selling both front ones for $10 + postage to perth (also if possible to take a pic of both front belts on their own).

Thanks

parrot
21st December 2007, 07:35 PM
Did the dash clock surround come out in one piece? I can't see it so presume not. Roof lining for the sunroof??

lords
21st December 2007, 11:29 PM
^^sorry thats all I have.

Gullie
21st December 2007, 11:56 PM
wow that dash has FAR less cracks than my mates, will get back to you.

mello
22nd December 2007, 10:57 AM
you got rear seat belts? in maroon as well?
they aus spec off australian ae86?
if you do "i give you good price" pm me.
im needing some for compliance.

Paw-DK
22nd December 2007, 11:09 AM
hey where are the pictures of item 3 (cant find it haha)
would be very interested if in good condition and cheap freight!

japlish
22nd December 2007, 11:41 AM
I got in first about item three.
Awaiting reply from Lords about payment.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (D86TOY_20V!nce @ Dec 22 2007, 09:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=456413)</div>
would be very interested if in good condition and cheap freight![/b]

Paw-DK
22nd December 2007, 11:55 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (johnO2 @ Dec 22 2007, 11:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=456425)</div>
I got in first about item three.
Awaiting reply from Lords about payment.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (D86TOY_20V!nce @ Dec 22 2007, 09:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=456413)
would be very interested if in good condition and cheap freight![/b]
[/b][/quote]

ay when did you dib item3.. DAME!
would you know where that interior trimming would be in the photos 'johnO2' ?? (seriously cant find it)

lords
23rd December 2007, 01:22 AM
john02 msg me about the arm rest so its pretty much his. Prefer to sell locally first if can't will sell interstate just too much of a hassle posting large items.

static
23rd December 2007, 01:34 AM
Dont happen to have a drivers side mirror do you?
I didnt see it in the pics but I thought it was worth a crack

lords
23rd December 2007, 02:47 PM
^^^ nah don't have it.
rear passenger arm rest thing sold to john02,
heater box, rear seat belts,mdf sedan panel thing sold
rest still available.
front seat belts are from a jap sprinter so probably no use to anyone.

lords
3rd January 2008, 03:25 PM
bump. most parts still for sale.