PDA

View Full Version : W.T.B STRONG rear end for Keto. S.A

sly1300
11th February 2008, 08:48 PM
righto,

I'm sick and tired of busting axles and centres.
i need a strong ass end to go into my keto. lol don't we all?
got cash and I'm ready to thrash

Heres the catch.....

*it needs to be able to handle 190-200 rwkw. with a driver that punishes it fairly regularly :P

*it needs to be already shortned/cut-shut whateva but has to be able to pretty much bolt straight into my 70.

and last but not least, prefer it to be local, needs to be in sad ol' adelaide. ive got a ute and will travel anywhere in s.a

So, adelaide lads, help a brother out so i can actually drive this shitbox for more than 2 days!
Tell me what u have and how much you want
Complete rear-ends= fine!
Rear-ends minus centres = fine!
Not really fussy, just as long as it meets the criteria above.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers
Sly.

sly1300
11th February 2008, 08:54 PM
edited*

got rims. so this post is useless.

STILL NEED A REAR END THO

RobertoX
11th February 2008, 10:48 PM
got plenty of 14x8 and 8.5 are coming

as well as a large selection of quality australian and japanese made wheels BRAND NEW and kept in stock

cheers

Bustin_86
12th February 2008, 11:37 AM
Hey mate,

If you prefer mint condition new wheels rather than busted up/rashed stuff you find in the for sale section, i sell Konig Rewinds (similar to watanabe's) in 14x7 -9 brand new for $790 posted to your door.

If interested give me a yell on contact@kyouteki-tuning.com

Ta!

Justin

r3zzz4
12th February 2008, 10:33 PM
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/board/in...showtopic=25723 (http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/board/index.php?showtopic=25723)

Dunno, I get a discount through work on getting them couriered if your interested, i need moneys :D

Gullie
12th February 2008, 11:22 PM
i have a t series housing with swaybar mounts just add an lsd and axles
no idea if t-series diffs can handle 200kw? if sombody could confirm please
PM if ya keen
I'm in adelaide also

I'm sure your probably after hilux setup or similar but meh

Hokey
13th February 2008, 09:43 AM
^^^ no they can't.
ideally he'll want hilux or r31.

I was talking to a bloke on the weekend and he said he got a diff shop to cut down, rebuild, weld on mounts to suit his rolla and fit a mini spool to his diff for 1000. all he had to do then was get a custom shaft made (few hundred) then he's got an unbreakable diff. been drifting behind an sr20det for ages.

watas87
26th February 2008, 09:22 PM
a guy said today hes using a tarago diff? said not as big as a hilux, tad smaller but still strong... hes planning to use it behind 4agte ? not sure wot tarago tho just an idea?

sly1300
27th February 2008, 08:30 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aus-spec86 @ Feb 26 2008, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=493126)</div>
a guy said today hes using a tarago diff? said not as big as a hilux, tad smaller but still strong... hes planning to use it behind 4agte ? not sure wot tarago tho just an idea?[/b]

sounds interesting. would love to know more details on what tarago etc?

least tarago bits are easy and plentiful to pilfer from u-pull-it.
wont be quite as strong as hilux, but prolly half the cost, i don't mind changing axles every six months rather than every six days with this rolla locker :angry:

if youve got any more info dude, shoot me a pm. would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Hokey
27th February 2008, 01:16 PM
tarago's are plenty strong but they are a fair bit wider compared to the stock corolla diff meaning you won't be able to run any dished rims

ae71
27th February 2008, 06:48 PM
tarago=e-series

i have a pair of 14x7 ma61's, PM me if your intrested.

Gullie
27th February 2008, 10:14 PM
Pretty sure they are out of tarago's 1983 yr20/21/22's. Someone please correct this if I'm wrong