PDA

View Full Version : AE82/92 4AGE Smallport , Ignitor & Fuse/Relay Box for loom

88UZZ
17th September 2008, 01:39 PM
Hey Guy's

I'm chasing a Ignitor & Fuse/Relay Box for the loom , of my AE92 4AGE smallport motor ,

From what i can see its the only two things i'm missing to get this machine finished . :) Ow And there's a Silver Heat Sink Style Looking Denso Sensor aswell i chasing has a yellow plug to it .

Hope someone can get back to me with something .

Please PM me or SMS me on my mobile 0402010931

Cheers Guy's

Carlo

Golberg
17th September 2008, 06:57 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (csr @ Sep 17 2008, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=589330)</div>
Hey Guy's

I'm chasing a Ignitor & Fuse/Relay Box for the loom , of my AE92 4AGE smallport motor ,

From what i can see its the only two things i'm missing to get this machine finished . :) Ow And there's a Silver Heat Sink Style Looking Denso Sensor aswell i chasing has a yellow plug to it .

Hope someone can get back to me with something .

Please PM me or SMS me on my mobile 0402010931

Cheers Guy's

Carlo[/b]

I've got a fusebox (minus lid) but its missing some of the relays. PM me if you're interested.

Nikkojoe
18th September 2008, 02:49 AM
ive got 2 igniters, both have different plugs but suspect either could be smallport (regardless, it can be wired to work).

One has a flat long plug (which has a chopped plug aswell to wire onto), the other has a square plug (similar to the ae92 dizzy plug).

The silver heat sink thing is an injector resistor pack. You can run the engine without it, it will make it run rich i think (im not running one on my gze).

As for the fuse box, ae82 is the same as ae86 internally (just minus the extra fan section). You dont really need the fuse box setup though if you know what to wire :)

88UZZ
19th September 2008, 10:09 PM
thanks guy's i've PM'D both of ya's :)