PDA

View Full Version : Front panels and lights, etc. Also rear lights.

matt99
26th September 2011, 06:14 PM
For those of you who saw me drive at ADGP last weekend you will know my car is a little bit bent up (more then before).

Items I need: (all AE86)

Front levin parkers (both sides).
At least a passenger headlight glass ((or whole light) or both passengers and drivers side).
Front gaurds (for spares really). Will take aftermarket/wide ones.
Bonnet. Will take aftermarket/vented/etc.

Rear drivers tail light (or both, one for spares).

Front and rear bumpers and why not a grille while im at it.

Just want basic stuff, no fancy homosexual LED xenon laser lights or anything and no e-bay style rubbish prices.

Price: Depends what you have and condition.
Location: Near Box Hill in Melbourne. 3127. Will pay for post if the price it right.
Contact: reply in this thread or PM me, I do check them regularly.

claw
26th September 2011, 06:29 PM
shifts shack??

Gear-head
26th September 2011, 06:56 PM
Got a ADM passenger head light with all the clips for $100? At your door

shift_rook
26th September 2011, 06:59 PM
i have some stuff, it fits too, not like those dodgey side skirts, the positive being that you're already $50 in credit, have parkers and tail lights also have a rear bumper and grill. i'll hit you up on facey :)

matt99
26th September 2011, 08:37 PM
Got a ADM passenger head light with all the clips for $100? At your door

Sort of looking for one with slightly stuffed clips or just the glass because the back of mine are cut out for an intercooler. If I cant find anything by the end of the week ill PM you, thanks.

i have some stuff, it fits too, not like those dodgey side skirts, the positive being that you're already $50 in credit, have parkers and tail lights also have a rear bumper and grill. i'll hit you up on facey :)

As above. Tail lights, parkers and rear bumper are now sorted.

Still looking for a bonnet, front gaurds, grille, front bar, passenger headlight, etc.

dirty_86
26th September 2011, 09:22 PM
I got a passenger front guard and a pair of adm headlights I don't need.
Let me know if you're interested.

claw
26th September 2011, 10:11 PM
is the grill made of platunim......gold.......something exotic, since when was any shitty plastic grill worth anything more that $20