PDA

View Full Version : Noisy JDM T50,4AG Flywheel with Brass Button clutch,AE71 tailshaft and diff

Ramcam
18th October 2011, 08:19 AM
Up for sale is my complete driveline from my turbo AE71.It consists of a complete JDM T50 gearbox which has a chipped tooth from second gear(noisy in 2nd and tooth came out when i drained the oil).Box comes with shifter,crossmember,speedo drive,release bearing and fork,This box had been rebuilt about 3 years ago.
4age 200mm flywheel with heavy duty exedy brass button clutch done approx 2500kms(plenty of meat left)Comes with flywheel bolts
AE71 sedan tailshaft
AE71 diff(did have a whine at higher speeds but still fine)
Would like to sell complete for $350.Might consider parting out if i get enough interest,SOLD>>>>>SOLD

Matt
18th October 2011, 08:36 AM
Up for sale is my complete driveline from my turbo AE71.It consists of a complete JDM T50 gearbox which has a chipped tooth from second gear(noisy in 2nd and tooth came out when i drained the oil).Box comes with shifter,crossmember,speedo drive,release bearing and fork,This box had been rebuilt about 3 years ago.
4age 200mm flywheel with heavy duty exedy brass button clutch done approx 2500kms(plenty of meat left)Comes with flywheel bolts
AE71 sedan tailshaft
AE71 diff(did have a whine at higher speeds but still fine)
Would like to sell complete for $350.Might consider parting out if i get enough interest.Feel free to text or PM me 0404670155

Will take it all, can pickup tonight.

Cheers
Matt

Ramcam
18th October 2011, 10:51 PM
SOLD....Thanks Matt