PDA

View Full Version : unique 3sgte n/a 2.2 STROKER!

3sgetrueno
18th October 2011, 06:44 PM
PRICE DROPPED!!!!!@!@!!!

NA Stroker 2.2
Made 180 rwhp @ at low 6400rpm on its first dyno run with the smaller 46mm intake an smaller exhaust manifold.
You could now expect an easy 220+hp atw as it sits.

Engine Specs:
Xceldyne Titanium 1.425 Intake Valves
Xceldyne Titanium 1.200 Exhaust Valves
Xceldyne Titanium Retainers
Xceldyne Titanium Collets
Tighe 13mm /.511 lift Billet Cams
Custom Phosphorous bronze guides
PSI Ultimate MaxLife Polished Dual Springs
Ported & flow tested at 28inches = 298CFM @ .550
Custom made Intake Manifold with 50mm throttle bodies, port matched perfectly.
Injectors have being selected by a professional to suit the hp rating.
33mm custom oversize cam buckets
3sgte turbo block for the oil squirter's
SP forged Pistons 10.5
Custom made Adjustable timing gears
Beam Polished 3sge gen 2 conrods
ARP rod bolts
ARP main cap Stud kit
nitride 2.2 crank index ground for correct clearances & enlarged radius
3sge gen 2 Steel lightened flywheel
ACL Race Series Bearings
5sfe High Volume oil pump
Gates High Strength timing belt
Custom made Baffled & Depended Sump
Custom made mandrel bent tuned length Extractors

The engine is fresh and in very good working order. Since being finished it did maybe 1000kms before it got pulled out again an checked over and the oil didn't even change colour! before more work was done to it aka: the larger intake manifold an exhaust manifold were made. The engine is basically brand new an will not disappoint a very lucky buyer.

The reason i'm having to sell my engine is because i had no where an no money to put it back into the car an get it dynoed again.
the engine cost me well over 10k not including the computer or gearbox.

The gearbox is celica 5 speed gearbox that i used an worked very well no problems what so ever.
the clutch is a brass button that i had rebuilt an strengthened, cost me $700 to rebuild.
i will also sell an Autronic sm4 with a cdi 500 that has been wired to the engine to make things even easier.

im asking for 4k!! for lot as a package. this is one beastly engine that idles as angry as it goes!

feel free to ask questions. or watch the youtube video on its first dyno run : http://youtu.be/ZAtVnckVRis

Contact details : Lyndon 0423677840
located : Gold Coast

3sgetrueno
20th October 2011, 06:36 PM
bump.. what nobody wants an n/a turbo eater ?

fantapants
20th October 2011, 06:40 PM
not many people sitting around with a lazy 6 grand to drop on an essentially unproven engine with a member thats only been here 5 mins man.

not having a dig, just dont be surprised if soemthing like this take 3 or 4 months to sell at that price.

best of luck.

3sgetrueno
20th October 2011, 07:37 PM
all i can say is i hope the person who buys it appreciates the amount of hours an hardwork that goes into building an engine like this. you will not find another like this ever!.
to put these size cams in that head take 50+ hours, no exaggeration. An thats 1 simple component, the valves are worth 2grand on there own. i could go on but i'll wait for the buyer who actually knows what his looking at. and not how long his been a member of a website. an he will know 6g for lot is beyond a bargain. finish of rant.

fantapants
20th October 2011, 10:00 PM
lol

AJPS
21st October 2011, 12:53 PM
i was gonna ask if this was in the black trueno,

you should dyno it again, it would certainly help the sale!

3sgetrueno
21st October 2011, 07:55 PM
yeh it was an i recently had to spilt an sell the car i ran out of money an places to work on the car. but the engine has been on the engine dyno recently an it auto tuned itself to 4000 rpm but couldn't get the rest because it needs the special exhaust sensor for the autronic computer which most dynos have just not barry seatons one. i could borrow one off glen seaton but it takes time an patience cause his always using it. if i don't get any interest i will wait an hope they both not using there engine dynos at the same time an i will get a chance to engine dyno it again, with some video this time.. :)

3sgetrueno
31st October 2011, 09:06 PM
bump.

turn69up
31st October 2011, 09:42 PM
dont wana sound rude but how long has this been sitting? the video is dated Jan 11, 2008. how long between turned over?

3sgetrueno
1st November 2011, 06:10 PM
not rude at all. it was on the dyno bout 2 months ago. where i mentioned the auto tune on the ecu didn't get past 4000rpm due to needing the specific exhaust sensor to measure rich an lean. i can assure you the engine is in perfect working order.

turn69up
2nd November 2011, 12:05 AM
Sorry should have read my question before posting it i ment how long between turning it over. as in do u start it, or turn it over by hand every month or so?

3sgetrueno
4th November 2011, 07:47 AM
by hand. i hope to get it home from the workshop very shortly i will take some pics.

3sgetrueno
10th January 2012, 05:30 PM
Price Drop : 4k ono for the lot.. the computer alone 3g worth, its practially brand new.

3sgetrueno
17th January 2012, 09:52 PM
bump..