PDA

View Full Version : FS: Sueprcharger kit to suit k series engines VIC

mhmills
23rd October 2011, 08:39 PM
Hey guys,
This is back up for sale! The previous buyer is no longer interested and it has been in my possession for the past 8 months. I need it gone and I need the money.

This is the old kit I made up for my KE70 which is long gone! It is a full kit, running at 5PSI. I have recently bought a v pulley for it as well, I haven't compared it to the stock one, but it looks MUCH smaller then stock. So it MAY run even more then 5PSI, undetermined/tested.

Kit includes:
- AMR500 Supercharger
- Tuned 32/36 Webber (Manual choke)
- Fuel pump
- All the plumbing required
- Pulleys and tentioner
- Boost gauge and adapters for inlet manifold
- Thermo fan and shroud to suit KE70 stock radiator

When I was running this kit it had a small flat spot, with some finer tuning it will be gone.

I'm looking for $1200, located in Victoria. Feel free to PM me or call/txt me on 0432 655 359. I'm more then happy to post, but don't expect it to be cheap, this setup is NOT light!

I have attached OLD photos of the setup, it is currently disassembled and I will need to put it back together. If anyone in Victoria purchases this, I'm more then happy to give a hand setting it up. I pulled it apart and rebuilt it so many times, it's pretty easy to put together. This is a good solid kit, honestly feels like twice the power.

Cheers, Jake.