PDA

View Full Version : Wrecking T-18 / TE72 (Melb, VIC)

Silly Rabbit
20th June 2012, 07:05 PM
Hey all,

Time to part out my 1980 T-18 that is gathering dust and cobwebs in my backyard. Car is complete at this stage but the drive train (diff, gearbox, engine) is spoken for as well as the front struts, mags, radiator.

Body is pretty much cactus / rusty but if you want any bolt on panels let me know and I can advise on their condition. This ad is more to see if anyone wants any odds and ends before she goes to Simsmetal (which will be in the next couple of weeks).

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-juXecppNDWs/T5NwBL7JlgI/AAAAAAAAbk0/D_5WLApHU9E/s800/IMG_1225.JPG

I will take more pics shortly of the car but at this stage just putting it out there to gauge interest. The pic above is what it currently looks like (not for too much longer). Probably not overly willing to post too much stuff and certainly not post anything bigger than Aus Post requirements (i.e over 105cms / bumpers / panels etc) would much prefer pickup but let me know what you are after and we can work something out. http://www.toymods.org.au/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.png

Let the destruction begin!

Cheers,

JinxD
21st June 2012, 08:50 AM
I'll grab the front bumper pm me a price

Silly Rabbit
21st June 2012, 10:04 AM
Hi mate.......i'm not posting bumpers etc as they are too long for Aus Post :)...if you want pickup let me know.

shift_rook
21st June 2012, 10:12 AM
I'll grab front and rear bars. Pm me a price.

Silly Rabbit
21st June 2012, 01:30 PM
You've got PM.

Silly Rabbit
22nd June 2012, 02:12 PM
Update 22/06

Front & rear bars -Sold (Pending payment)
Rear tail lights - Sold
Diff and tailshaft - Sold
Fusebox & Drivers side window regulator - Sold (Pending payment)
Drivers side door mirror - Sold (Pending payment)
Parking lights - Sold

Still plenty of bits left so let me know. Once I get a day free over the next couple of weekends I'll be pulling all the rolling components out of it and then it's off to Simsmetal :D

Silly Rabbit
30th June 2012, 11:05 PM
Just bumping this up for any further interest.

I am willing to sell the front struts complete for $200 and the wheels and tyres for $150.

Will probably have the car gone in 2 weeks so get in now if you want anything :D

Silly Rabbit
8th July 2012, 10:34 PM
Back for another bump as this car is going to the wreckers this week (8/07/12 - 15/07/12). Pretty much most of the good stuff has been spoken for but if you are after anything give me a yell and i'll see what I have.

Cheers, :D

Silly Rabbit
10th July 2012, 01:54 PM
She's going on Thursday. Bye bye T18, it was good while it lasted! :D

Silly Rabbit
12th July 2012, 05:32 PM
Goneski! :D