PDA

View Full Version : AE71 Wagon Canberra - 3 Months NSW Rego

seabiscuit
7th April 2013, 02:19 PM
Hi Everyone,

I've got my AE71 wagon up for sale, which I have owned for about 6 months and have put around 15,000km on the clock for a grand total of 226,000km. The car has a Hayman Green paintjob (turquoise, teal, aqua blue), which is one of Toyota's standard colours (code YGB) for some later models. The car is absolutely rust free and has also never been in an accident, so everything is straight! An ACT roadworthy certificate can also be arranged!

- The engine is a standard 4A-C, which has never given me any dramas. The previous owner renewed/replaced quite a few things on the car around 25,000km ago, including the cylinder-head, which was reconditioned, the radiator was reconditioned, new electronic distributor, new fuel pump, new water pump, rebuilt carburettor, new clutch fan, clutch and clutch plate, machined flywheel, replaced vac, heater and radiator hoses, VRS kit (timing belt), new clutch slave cylinder, new brake master cylinder, leads and battery. And within the last 1000km I have just replaced the spark plugs, oil, filters etc. The gearbox also has new linkages! It does have the air filter, I just took the photo's after I detailed the engine bay with it off.

- The suspension and steering in the car is also in good condition, all four shocks are still good. The brakes, front springs, tie rods, and tyres were also replaced by the previous owner about 25,000km ago. The tyres are 195/50/15 Bridgestone Potenza RE002's with about 75% tread. The 15x8 +4 offset Nemoto Mesh wheels (BBS RS copy) were put on by myself. The two rear wheels have a small scuff on each of them. The front wheels are still as new and there is also a brand new spare mesh wheel (with no tyre). There is obviously a normal spare tyre too!

- The car also has air-conditioning, which works well. On a hot day it is a pleasant addition to the car, but it's not ice cold, so could do with a top up of gas. The tinted windows also keep it cooler inside on a hot day.. Not to mention a feeling of privacy!

- A mongoose alarm and immobiliser has been fitted to the car, which works very well. Unfortunately, central locking hasn't been added, but Solex locks add to the security of the car!

- Now for the paint: The paintjob was purchased by the previous owner, which was worth $8000. The type of paint is Glasurit 2pac, which is the type of paint used on most European models.The colour stands out amazingly in any light and the finish is very good. A couple of small chips/scratches are present, but are not noticeable at all. A small amount of paint comes with the car if touch-ups are necessary.

- The interior of the car is also in good condition. The back seat is probably the worst of it, which has a few stains on it and a couple of small rips. The front seats are from a Holden Camira. They were put in by the previous owner. They have some play in them, but are still comfortable and are in great condition. The carpets and dash are in very good condition and have no cracks, tears, etc. The hoodlining was replaced by the previous owner at the time of the paintjob, which was $600 worth. It also has a Luisi steering wheel and Boss Kit. The horn button is a little temperamental so could do with a new one.

Well I think that's everything about the car that I know. It's been good to me and hasn't given me any problems! There is still about 5-6 months NSW registration on the car and, if required, I am able to supply an ACT roadworthy certificate. The asking price is $5000 $4500 NEGOTIABLE! I'm not after swaps.

I prefer a phone call on 042424064, otherwise PM me or email vincentaemerson@hotmail.com

seabiscuit
7th April 2013, 02:21 PM
Photo's here...

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/65394-ae71-wagon-canberra/#entry652423

seabiscuit
15th April 2013, 05:11 PM
Bump!!! Price drop from 5000 to 4500.

seabiscuit
21st April 2013, 06:58 PM
Bump... Looking for offers above $4000.

jamekins
23rd April 2013, 10:29 PM
Where 'bouts in Canberra? Got an AE86 wreck that I might be able to swap the parts from...

seabiscuit
25th April 2013, 07:52 PM
Kambah

jamekins
26th April 2013, 11:25 PM
PM'd