PDA

View Full Version : WTB: RH Side mirror for '83 Sprinter Levin

Hazzadous
4th September 2013, 11:51 PM
Hey guys, I've just bought my sprinter from Adelaide and drove it back home to QLD. Unfortunately I had too close of a call with a roo and it took out my drivers side mirror! >| I've been looking around everywhere, but cannot seem to find anything!
Any help of where I could find one or even aftermarket ones? Or perhaps you or someone you know is wrecking/parting out a shell?
Preferred a manually adjusted mirror. Will go powered as a last resort.

Cheers,
Hazzadous

BEAMS_86
5th September 2013, 07:12 AM
Hey buddy I have a couple of pairs of mirrors. Im on the gold coast but happy to post. Not sure what a mirror eould go for these days but pm me an offer if your keen. Im sure post wont be much more than $20 to the sunny coast.

cheers sam.

Hazzadous
5th September 2013, 06:54 PM
Hey buddy I have a couple of pairs of mirrors. Im on the gold coast but happy to post. Not sure what a mirror eould go for these days but pm me an offer if your keen. Im sure post wont be much more than $20 to the sunny coast.

cheers sam.

Oh that's awesome man. I would be more than happy to drive down as I'm lookin forward to givin my car a good strap after I get my new clutch & center bearing assy replaced tomoz.

Pm sent!