PDA

View Full Version : Complete 22R package with box(VIC)

shift_rook
14th January 2014, 12:11 PM
Came out of my Corona to be replaced by SR, this car was owned before me by an old Italian man for its life so she was never really thrashed, also being a torquey motor i very rarely sat it around redline. Engine pulled well drove fine however consumed a small amount of water i can only assume is from a weeping head gasket. Wanted to hold onto it until i had money for another KE but funds are low and i need to get this conversion finished, box was in perfect condition, held all gears well, no noise. I want $500 for the package, i am not negotiable as i know W boxes go for close to that alone, i will only separate if i can find a buyer for both. 0413962123, cheers.

Matt
15th January 2014, 08:51 PM
So tempted to buy and drop the engine off at the tip

killa beez
18th January 2014, 11:23 PM
What are you doing with the old tail shaft?

Konakid
19th January 2014, 01:43 AM
So tempted to buy and turbo the engine and on the end of the muffler put on a big tip
...:D

shift_rook
2nd February 2014, 10:07 AM
Matts purchased the box, taking offers on the complete engine, flywheel and clutch. Hoping for around $200.

troublesome_7
11th February 2014, 01:52 PM
Great price mate, If I were building another 22re I'd buy it for a spare. These engines are well suited to boosted apps in 4x4 dune buggie utes. Gearboxes are great, worth someone buying for the box and scrapping the engine lol.