PDA

View Full Version : Jay and nick from buddyparts ftmfw

FAST EDDIE
15th July 2009, 09:29 PM
HAve dealt with jay for a fair few parts in the last year and a bit and he has never let me down with the upmost relaibility and the best price ever!! ive bought 2nd hand parts, bridgestone adrenaline velo seats and harnesses and thats just a few.

MY ke70 has been down there to get a cams approved weld in cage for a week or so and got it back yesterday, i could not belive the work and skill that nick has put into this cage with it hugging the shell of the car and welded in absolutely brilliantly, they even removed the windscreen for me to complete the welding *for Free*!!!!!!

They will also be making my fuel tank surge tank catch can and rad overflow bottle what a versatility!!!

These guys are by far the best shop in SA for cams approved cages and toyota and nissan and mazda 2nd hand parts and general mechanics auto electrics and probly not far from best in australia! Anyone who wants any of these things done go and see these guys!!!

corknose
15th July 2009, 09:32 PM
that cages looks great looks so tight to the window and everything!

Mr Awsome
15th July 2009, 10:06 PM
jays defently dope on prices

Sherlock
15th July 2009, 10:20 PM
+ 1 to everything you've said Eddy. Wouldn't take my car anywhere else!

Tally
15th July 2009, 10:43 PM
+1 with dealing with jay, top bloke...

Axentrik
15th July 2009, 11:01 PM
jays a genuinely top bloke..

good prices, great service and advice.
As Sherlock said, wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

addikt
15th July 2009, 11:04 PM
+1 top bloke top prices all round gr8 to deal with,fully built my old ke70 had no issues what so ever was more than happy with it ,was just a shame i had to sell it due to i was shit scared of getting it defected haha.

dave2221
15th July 2009, 11:33 PM
bit far to come from sydney, so ill take your word for it.

definitely very good service when buying parts

Konakid
17th July 2009, 04:11 PM
Is it really neccesary to come on here and make an NS style 'dicksuck' thread?

buddyparts
17th July 2009, 04:23 PM
thanks eddy and to you konakid if is said ajps as the top it would be all different

Medwin_3sGTE_AE86
17th July 2009, 04:25 PM
First time ever, im going to agree with Konakid there..... May as well just go around to jay and give him the head job you so apparently want to give :hehe::shocked:

Edit: Jay makes valid point, what is it with you adelaide blokes loving each other so much.... Kinda weird I reckon....

Axentrik
17th July 2009, 04:35 PM

so.... making a thread to praise someone for their excellence in service so that potential buyers have some information to go by is such a terrible thing but when you AJPS groupies start bad mouthing people because your pissed off that you missed out on a set of wheels or something equally as pathetic its all dandy..

I'M CONFUSED.

EDIT: no hate towards AJPS, Dave's a good bloke actually buying some things through him atm, its just his groupies that are blatant hypocrites.

driftke70
17th July 2009, 04:41 PM
all well and good, does come off a bit guthy renker though

chapl
20th July 2009, 03:25 PM
jay knows whats up and nick is a fking guru...

MINIHORSE
20th July 2009, 03:30 PM
henry im sure if you owned a business, you wouldnt mind positive feedback similar to this, also have you noticed the amount of heads with AJPS hype in they're sigs, thats a circle jerk if ive ever seen one

svenmate
20th July 2009, 03:41 PM
why is it that every thread started on here always ends up with hate? even the ones that are just saying thanks to someone?

driftke70
20th July 2009, 03:51 PM
australia breeds opinions abd stereotypres

Dom86
20th July 2009, 06:00 PM

First time ever, im going to agree with Konakid there..... May as well just go around to jay and give him the head job you so apparently want to give :hehe::shocked:

Edit: Jay makes valid point, what is it with you adelaide blokes loving each other so much.... Kinda weird I reckon....

WTF Guy??:thumbdown:

Fast Eddy tries to show some appreciation for quality work and service and you try turning it into a gay bar?

Maybe you guys could hook up or something seeing as you both have cock on your minds.... and it seems you showed the cocks on your heads too!

Every body is quick to mention anything bad but nobody ever praises good work anymore..... I wonder why??

corknose
20th July 2009, 06:53 PM
I just bought a diff off them and jay was very helpful with all the info and everything made a very tempting sale . Top work

MINIHORSE
20th July 2009, 10:50 PM
^ dont say that, that makes you gay, and god hates gays

James86
21st July 2009, 11:23 AM
yeah i'd probably turn gay for jay and nick too.

obey wan boenny
21st July 2009, 08:09 PM
Dehneys already turned gay for them :P

Jay is always helpful and Nick does top work, just got my exhaust welded up there today, quality welding better than it was before wont break again :)

chapl
22nd July 2009, 04:33 PM
Dehneys already turned gay for them :P

bahahahahaah

wimbledon

buddyparts
22nd July 2009, 11:10 PM
rabanoli

chapl
23rd July 2009, 11:43 AM
air bubble on your skin

Sherlock
23rd July 2009, 02:31 PM
T. D. R

Dave
23rd July 2009, 03:19 PM
I think both of these businesses i.e. buddyparts and ajps provide great services to the community. Jay and nick are both very friendly blokes, providing top service and great deals. As for dave he's great to, responsive to pm's, quality parts and bundle discounts. Offcourse there is going to be some bias between these 2 adelaide businesses but at the end of the day if your happy with your purchase thats all that should matter.

Both businesses have been great to me and i would like to continue to purchase from both sides :)

MINIHORSE
23rd July 2009, 04:17 PM
McDonalds vs HJ's

todd
23rd July 2009, 04:24 PM
Coke vs Pepsi

JUG-HEAD
23rd July 2009, 06:35 PM
ae86 vs ke70!

blair
23rd July 2009, 07:34 PM
^ not even a competition?? nahaa :P

driftke70
23rd July 2009, 08:20 PM
should consider ourselves lucky we live in a country where we have a readily available choice for very little money.

dreny...
24th July 2009, 10:58 AM
Cheers Jay for all the help you have given me over the year. Its hard to find a shop owner that will give you parts for a 2L Orange Crush cordial.

And yes, i would turn gay for jay. (that rhyms lol).

cky767
24th July 2009, 11:19 AM
Orange Crush is pretty farkin good though :)

driftke70
24th July 2009, 01:31 PM
jay vs silent bob

Beau
24th July 2009, 11:36 PM
Jay and Silent Bob dont like clones!
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/1/5/5/19319.jpg