Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: My current build.

Name
    Mereki
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

i see your point but if i was you, i would post this up mearly cause it is publicly abusing a person on this forum, if you feel so strong about this maybe consider starting a post in the name and same section, but without all the abuse.
    ~KEEP DRIFTING FUN~

Name
    Matt
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

I see your point to a cetain extent. This is pretty light on for abuse considering how I feel.

I forgot to mention fair trading has an ongoing investigation regarding Anthony not holding the correct licences or qualifications to work in this industry. Also for the cash parts and dodgy receipts (i got receipts with 3 different sets of details on them in 3 concurrent transactions, and only because I insisted on having receipt due to him taking forever for things in almost all cases) as well as not having the name hes traded under for 10 years as a registered trading name for any business he has ever controlled. He even wrote me receipts without an ABN or business name when his business was open, so I can't be even sure if he declared that income, but the ATO willl get to the bottom of it rather soon.

See how it pans out. I think hes in deep shit. I know if I did those things in my industry id be in prison by now. Its only because he exploits those new to cars and rather young that he gets away with it again and again...

At the end of the day, this is all 100 percent true, I have a blog with photos, dates and times and its my thread so Ill write what I want. We already had this out in the tech section and Anthony gave up trying to defend his actions and started personally attacking me so I'm not in the mood to care. He hasnt taken my calls for over a year so this is what happens. When you arent permitted a voice just start yelling. As if he would even read my thread anyhow, hes only concerned with the 5 or 6 people he does consistent work for, everyone else is just a mark to a con artist.

I might get to the name and shame file soon enough, but I may not need to if he goes away for a while, or goes underground. He better be hiding well and truly underground because if I hear hes trading again Ill be sorting it out quick smart. He cannot work in other states as QLD is a bit odd in that you dont need to be a qualified mechanic to work as a mechanic, the same with most motor trades here in QLD, but he wont be able to go down south due to the long list of people that are looking to stomp him from all the scams hes pulled and the Auto regulators wont permit him to work unqualified. He should stay in the backyard where he belongs.

Interestingly he actually closed his legit business, HMS automotive, which is a sneaky way to avoid fair trading complaints, but he cannot escape the long arm of the Tax office or the MTAQ licencing people. Theres enough project threads on here detailing used parts purchased from Kaizen garage that no matter how much smoke and mirrors he tries to pull the evidence cannot be removed. I dare say its already been logged and read by the appropriate authorities. Its just a matter of time to see what happens to him now. With the sheer number of transactions hes done illegally (10 odd years worth, maybe more) he may get a super severe punishment. That kind of constant and systematic abuse of the tax system and the licencing laws will not result in any kindness when it comes to sentencing.
    Last edited by LittleRedSpirit; 8th March 2010 at 03:32 PM.

Ok
    Name
    Seamus
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Rich up to 3000revs is a bit ghey, but 15:1 AFR at cruise revs is not unreasonable in the slightest

Name
    Dallas
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

On a different note, are you going to pre-fit engine and accesories before you paint or is it not that type of build?
    I agree a sandblaster is an awesome investment, have a blue point one i use all the time.
    I will finish ,One day.

Name
    Matt
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Hi mate, Ill let the pictures speak for themselves.

Its running!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new thermo setup&#.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	121.7 KB 
ID:	9620   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1030886..jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	9621   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1030889..JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	9622  

hey man very nice good job engine bay looks mint i want mine to be like that

4agte ke70 build thread

Name
    Matt
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Thanks for the positive comments.

I drove it today for the first time. I have a few funny gremlins to kill but it should only be an hour or two and itl be up to scratch. Mostly just lights and fuses to sort out.

Name:	shadows lip..JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	81.7 KB 
ID:	9939   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	motorgasm..JPG 
Views:	55 
Size:	115.5 KB 
ID:	9940   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	motorgasm 1..JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	86.9 KB 
ID:	9941  

Name
    Matt
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Had a nice cruise around in it today. Its a lot of fun. Goes almost as good as before and it still needs a proper exhaust and tune.

Hers a photo.

Name:	glamour shot..jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	153.9 KB 
ID:	9957  

Name
    Niz
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

legendary..... a slight inspiration to pull my finger out so we can do laps of Cavil...
    ------------------>>>Need something welded locally??? Hit me up, I may just be able to help<<<------------------

BENT MECHANIX - Garage 20:

Name
    Matt
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

hope u mean cavil av?

ps, dig it man, love ur work.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast