Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: So how many of you fellas have R/C Cars

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

i got a HPI E10, panda 86 shell and watanabe wheels. but i need a new motor. my original is fucked.
    My AE86 the long build : http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...ead.php?t=8965 < the new rebirth of Wolverine starting from page 41.

Need Tyres? PM me, most brands in stock!
    Need a Mechanic? Injector cleaning, brake and flywheel machining, custom made brake lines soft and hard, block and head decking, custom made exhausts, wheel alignments, suspension work. PM me Located 40min south of Newcastle.

Banned

go and see old mate at morriset hes got 15turns fro like $20. u should come out with me and my mates once u got it going

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

where do you guys go out at?

i got a 27 turn in it atm .. im not sure whats better but i know i can get a new 27 turn for about $20, the only thing i know about the motors in these is a brush less one is awesome and costs a fuck load.
    My AE86 the long build : http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...ead.php?t=8965 < the new rebirth of Wolverine starting from page 41.

Need a Mechanic? Injector cleaning, brake and flywheel machining, custom made brake lines soft and hard, block and head decking, custom made exhausts, wheel alignments, suspension work. PM me Located 40min south of Newcastle.

Banned

i use a 15turn its straight bolt in and more power u dont need to upgrade the chip until u go 12 turn and under and yes brushless are awesome but cost alot waste of time unless u going competion but u wouldnt use an e10 for competition. Morisset hobby shop has his own track in the warehouse with competitions also new coles under carpark is good for skids at morisset.

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

cool ... any idea how much spare batterys are? ... im gonna need a few of them too

Banned

i bought off ebay 3x venom 5000 wer about $70 - $90 but they are awesome batteries u can get like 3600 for about $50 stop in the shop on ur way home its near the caltex in the industrial site

Name
    Daniel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

is it open after 5:30?

Banned

yeh i thursday nights its open till like 11pm cuz the track

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3