Thanks heaps for the support guys. Was great to see all the ke's out this wkend 5 in the top 16 in street class i believe was excellent. I can't believe my wkend was out to have a bit of fun and get some battle experience and i certainly got that! was good to be able to take a few people out sat night for rides. My olds got there when the burnout practice was on and didn't see any skids so threw dad in first and went hard. I dont think mum was impressed with my entry into turn 1 with the old man in the car as it was the first time they had seen me drive lol. Jay and benny looked mad in the free session today, was there a rope tying you two so close together? Big thanks to Jarod for brining me a spare brake caliper this morning and Bad luck with the manifold. Dave was going sick too so so loose. Good to see eddy back behind the wheel again come out and do a prac before G1 and dont take it serious just fun. And everyone else that came out to thrash, help and spactate Thankyou. Bring on G1.