Name
    Robbo
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

Default Need to borrow some inner guards

Hey guys,

Im after some good condition inner guards to roll over dickson with, I have some of my own (bought some recently) but (A) they are still on the way, and (B) are apparrently not in the greatest of condition. If anyone could help out by lending me a set that would be awesome. Car is litterally ready except for the inner guards.

I check my email all the time so If you PM me ill get back to you reasonablly quickly

Cheers

Robbo

Former Cars: 1992 300zxTT ***SOLD*** ----------------1984 Daily 20v AE86 ***PARTED OUT*** =(
    1983 Daily GZE86 **No Longer**sniff**-------------------------1984 JDM Daily ***SOLD***
    2001 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7 GSR--------------------------'Sonic' 2012 Blue Toyota 86 GTS ***SOLD***
    Current Cars:
    Project Ugly Duckling - 1984 AE86 SR drift car ------------------Daily JDM Trueno GT-APEX hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerby86 View Post
    I said it cos it is possibly one of the stupidest things I have ever read on this forum. And I remember when Klutch was on here so that is saying something!!

Name
    Justin
    State
    DC
    Country
    USA

Went over dickson yesterday. No inner guards.
    You won't need them

Name
    Robbo
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

I'm more after them to cover the front fender braces because I found out the other day that they are welded on at the front

Former Cars: 1992 300zxTT ***SOLD*** ----------------1984 Daily 20v AE86 ***PARTED OUT*** =(
    1983 Daily GZE86 **No Longer**sniff**-------------------------1984 JDM Daily ***SOLD***
    2001 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7 GSR--------------------------'Sonic' 2012 Blue Toyota 86 GTS ***SOLD***
    Current Cars:
    Project Ugly Duckling - 1984 AE86 SR drift car ------------------Daily JDM Trueno GT-APEX hatch
    I said it cos it is possibly one of the stupidest things I have ever read on this forum. And I remember when Klutch was on here so that is saying something!!

Name
    Robbo
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

PS did you have any troubles @ Dickson?

Current Cars:

Name
    Justin
    State
    DC
    Country
    USA

Brake lines not secured properly and the exhaust to low and a little too loud. Also my engineers cert didnt refer to original wheel track. Need an amendment.
    Booked it in to ACT brakes in Belco for friday to get some new lines made up (wilwood ones not that great) adjust the handbrake as I got an advised for imbalance.
    I'll fix up the exhaust this weekend and if I get a hold of Paul I should be able to go back over early next week REGO BABY YEA!

Name
    Daniel
    State
    qld
    Country
    Australia

you still need inner guards you can borrow mine if you want

Name
    Robbo
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

PM sent!

Current Cars: