Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What to do?

Probably something I won't get many replies to. (I'm glad that've got an off topic section)

You know when you feel like everything is going wrong? Work gets to you? people get to you? Even when you wake up in the morning you're just not in a good state of mind?

Normally I'd talk to someone about what was wrong or try and work out what is going wrong with my head. But I can't work it out anymore. The more I think about it the more i feel like I should pack up and leave, start new somewhere else. Considering this isn't really an option I'm open to suggestions.

Normally cheers is my sign off. But hey... it's a rainy dull day

Peripheral

Name
    Iain C
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Perpherial I know that same feeling Ive been feeling this way for around 10 months but I m getting over it now. Iguess the best way it to just simplify your thinking I guess . and forget about the negative Maybe you need to find a new hobbie when I feel like crap I usually just hope on my Bike and do laps then afterwould I Feel like Crap phyisally but mentally my problems seem to disappear and feel better well its just a suggestion.
    How many times have you seen kids playing on the Touge at night.

You'll feel better once you've started here and after some Oporto's tonight.
    You've got mates right here dude. I'll do everything I can to help

Name
    Iain C
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

never really like Oportos more of a KFC fan my self

Kebab's... I love Kebab's
    But oddly enough they don't seem to make my head feel any lighter. Who knows... Maybe I'm just having a bad run... And have been for... well... let's just say a while. Thanks Loki. You'll probably cop most of it. hahaha. Eastcoast if I had a push bike I'd probably try that

Bad Email Address

I think that's called depression, but yeah I think we all have days like that, but not on an ongoing basis. After a hangover can make you even more depressed.

Name
    alex
    State
    wa
    Country
    australia

I get like that, And all i can think is that picking up and leaving everything is the best option, but it all seems just too hard.

Best thing i can say dude, is try and focus on one thing at a time, and in the times when you start thinking too much (you know what i mean) find something to really get your teeth into (like polishing all the wheel nuts on your hachi!! )

Few quick details... Honestly I've been this way for months and months. I had a facade at one stage that was almost unbreakable. But as you can tell it broke. Now I just... pfffttt... no idea. All the issues I thought I had I've thought through and dealt with. No mood lift... Serious lack of sleep. And I bite my nails now

Name
    Iain C
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

same but make shor you wash your hands before you do that

Name
    Dave
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

i've been biting mine since i was about 7ish, but i've gotten better latley. Used to bite them until they bleed!!! and then i would bite off the skin on the tips of my fingers... it was GROSSE!!! dont' do the skin one anymore...

chin up Peripheral, life keeps going on! and on... and on... and on!!!
    -=Back by popular demand=-

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast