Page 12 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: ѕнісні-jyu 2nd Ke70 :D wooo!

Bad Email Address

mmm i love naked engine bays.. top choice on the colour too son! you can tell this things going to be a stand out especially with the keto owners on this site to draw inspiration on.

havent read the whole post but why are you bothering going reco 4ac? for my money i would leave it offf the road just a little longer and throw in a GE.

Can probably lay my hands on a $400 silvertop if that gets you out of trouble.?? just came out of an ae82. ran fine.

EDIT: silvertop is sold! sorry

Veteran
    Name
    Paul
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

im not paying for it so its doesnt matter just 2 pass RWC then ill start lookin for a silver top n shizz

y did u sell LOL
    cheers

Bad Email Address

ahhh k. makes sense to go 4ac to get it past rego then something crazier later on (7AGZTE!! you know you want to)

it was a friend who was parting out an ae82 not me. i called him as soon as i posted but he sold it over the weekend.

keep up the good work mate. i heart that colour

Veteran
    Name
    Paul
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

thanks man i still got ur CAR booked marked i loved that thing how the hell did u make 65kw at the wheels man i would love 2 make that in a 4kc got and tips ?

Bad Email Address

hahahah tips? yeah dont do it! no it was a great package straight out of the box when i got it and all credit to the guy who originally built it but after the rebuild the thing was just so fcuking temperamental. plus the things it took to make that car as fun as it was to slide werent aligned too well with what the law had to say about car modification hahahaha

65kw@wheels was great for that motor but it really was sweet f*ck all in the grand scheme of things. it was the way it reved and the noise it made.. ahh geezuz i promised i wouldnt cry.. i miss you keto!!

Veteran
    Name
    Paul
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

i would love 65 at the wheels then bolt on a turbo 100kw at the wheels FTW
    did u have any shot of the engine bay

Veteran
    Name
    Paul
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

got ceilca Lip from the weckers and test fitted it heres some Pics its just test fit so its not the best yet

what you think ?

Bad Email Address

mad shit, looks awesome dude, i want a lip like that lol

Name
    Clint
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

yes its looking nice. i like the gunmetal grey colour aswell. suits it. fkn sweet!

Veteran
    Name
    Paul
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

the guy i got it from said there not easy 2 get mind u the Lip was broken/snapped when i test fitted it it was like it was snapped and broken for the car was very lucky

Page 12 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 ... LastLast