Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself

Name
    steve
    State
    wa
    Country
    australia

Hello everyone! name's Steve i live down in albany but hoping to move up the perth sometime in the near future. Iv been lurking the site for over a year now just admiring everyones build threads haha. So i thought i'd join up now as i have bought myself 2 unfinished ae86 projects early last year (which i suggest never to do! haha) after deciding it was time for a change from my s13 sr20det which never seemed to run right after i got it back home. So with my love of hachi's the ae86 was the way i wanted to go. So almost a year on i have one nearly back on the road which will be my daily and the other im hoping to do a full restoration with a gze, if money persists haha. Anyway thats it and hope to meet some of you in the future!!

Name
    Joe
    State
    Western Australia
    Country
    Australia

Hey guys,

Iam in the process of moving across to Perth from Brisbane.

I have picked myself up a super clean AE85 Levin that has had a bit of work done to it... Just a bit.

I am super keen to get involved in some track events etc. I have grown up racing karts etc so I guess I am keen on some grip work however I'll probably end up making a fool of myself at a drift event at some stage.

If you see me around feel free to come have a chat! I don't know many people over here so always happy to meet a fellow toyota lover!

I'll be cruising around in this sexy creature...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	479839_10151288614272443_150258756_n.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	28439

Hopefully I'll see you at the track events in the near future! If anyone has any information on this / wants to help a Perth noob out feel free to shoot me a PM!!!

Name
    Kitty
    State
    Queensland
    Country
    Australia

Hi everyone,

My name's kitty, I reside in Brisbane, and I own a stock 84 hatchback. I joined the site a little while ago to hopefully get some help and information with things I'd like to do to my car down the track, as I'm fairly new to things.

Thanks in advance and hopefully I won't ask too many already answered questions.

Name
    Matthew
    State
    Perth
    Country
    Australia

Hey everyone,
    My name's Matt, I've been screwing around with ke70's/ae71's for a while now. Since I finished the 1uz conversion in my cruiser its just been rolla rolla rolla. I currently have two smallports and a volvo diff sitting at home staring at me. Since Perth is harder to find parts for these sorts of cars I've been slowly building up my parts collection and making do with what I have. I hope to source more parts in the future from here when I save up the cash after my travels (seeing all of the parts available almost makes me want to pull out of going to europe and diving straight into the ae71).
    I'm extremely interested in joining some sort of car meet, I totally missed out on the 'toyota's in the park' show .

So yeah just getting by in my ae71 4ac with a 32/36 weber, ae86 suspension, cambertops, xt130 lca's, hybrid ke70 brakes on ae86 hub (I know what your thinking, but I am saving up for 15 inch rims and the FC conversion/Pajero master cylinder).

Thanks for all the info
    1UZ-FE FJ73 Landcruiser
    1984 AE71 Project
    1983 KE70 First car
    1975 Gemini Coupe Project

Name
    rikky
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

NAME. rikky

AGE. 26

OCCUPATION. drainer

SOR

building ca18det ke70.

in need of parts, diff, suspension, fuel, ratiator etc hit me up cheerss

Name
    David
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

Talking Hi from Busselton West Australia.

Hi everyone,
    Been lurking for awhile. ..thought I should introduce myself.
    I'm an old bloke who has been playing with cars since the 1960's. My first car was an old appendix J Holden FJ racecar that I managed to drive on the street ... great fun!

Two years ago I bought a 4age 3 rib powered Westfield SE to use for hillclimbs and speed events. Its been great to learn Westy driving. ...very light 565kgs and with street legal tarmac tyres...good braking and mid corner speeds. It is a bit slow once you get into 4th though. My other car is a Sunbeam Tiger (1155kgs) which has a factory fitted Ford Windsor V8..345bhp and 330 ft lbs and a top loader. Very different to the little 3 rib 4age!

Im getting a Silvertop ready for the Westy...ill run it with an Adaptronic e420d and cop ignition for awhile. I then intend to turbo it with std compression and low blow boost..around 8 psi to get some extra torque for hillclimbs.

Any other 4age owners from the SW of WA on here?

Cheers all
    David.

Name
    Cam
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

Hi guys and girls,

I've been a lurker for the past few years, and only just joined a few days ago. Decided that I wished to be a member of an active forum, and not one where the server is down & administrator is a c*^t.

No RWD AExx chassis for me, I've never found one on good enough condition to be worth buying. But I do have 3 FWD AE92's

Keen to stick around and maybe even find a RWD AExx chassis'...

Cheers,

Cam.

Name
    Josh
    State
    qld
    Country
    australia

Hey mang, good to see you around here. I like it that your playing with FWD rollas. Not many people do anymore.

I think you'll find a certain c*^t lurks around here too.

Name
    Tom
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

Hey all, Finally introducing myself. Names Tom, 19 and live in Perth.
    Got a passion for Toyotas like all of use do.

My cars - Ae86, 16v 4age, silver respray, TRD Front lip and Ducktail, chopped springs and polished Ma61 Supra Wheels.
    - Ae71, 16v 4age, extractors, front lip, choppies, welded diff and stock alloys. Daily Pig
    Project - T18, Rb20det. Soon to be slaying tyres.

Cheers.

Name
    Phirom
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

That is a good collection of cars! I miss my little T-18

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast