Hello again folks. I have a "few" questions about some maintenace I will be doing shortly on Linae (Yes, I named my Hachi Roku Linae). Anyway, here they are.

Engine oil Suggestion? I know I need to change out what is in it, because it looks to be synthetic, and I don't think that's such a good idea for the poor little 4ac.

Engine coolant suggestion? Are there any special requirements for type, mixture? The stuff that is in it is purple, which is probably the ONLY color I have NOT seen for coolant. lol

Gear Oil suggestion? Because I imagine the axle needs it. I sincerly doubt it has even been checked since the vehicle was bought.

My clutch seems to be slipping quite a bit. How much should I spend on a replacement? What type and/or brand?

How hard is an electric fan modication going to be? Trust me, I'm in Texas, I need it. lol

That damn buzzer is driving me insane, how can I turn it off? (You know, the one that warns you about leaving your keys?)

The seat belts are pissing me off as well, they have that little switch on the door that makes them only retract when the door is open. Will removing this switch remedy the situation without making the seat belts unsafe?

My horn does not work and the fuse is fine. What should I check next?

How much can the electrical system take? I don't want to kill it when I replace the stereo and such.

Replacement headlights, they seem WAY too dim. What replacements should I get that WONT fry my wiring?

And lastly, and most importantly; anybody know where I can get a Trueno front grille badge and when the AE86DC stickers will be back in stock?

I appreciate any and all help you can provide. Thanks in advance.

BTW, Linae says hi. lol