Thread: FS: Ae86

Name
    Grant
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Car is now definately up for sale, I am Chasing $7,000 for it

The car comes as previously stated, with such things included as rego, RWC, the required mod plates, a brand new RPM heavy duty clutch (still in the box).
    I also created a log-book of the car since I have owned it stating all parts changes and oil changes completed during the time of my ownership. The car has always been run 98 Octane and Penrite HPR oil. I also have the original receipts the previous owner had for the motor being imported. As well as all receipts for work I have had done on it since my ownership. The car will come with a fresh oil change before it is sold. I will also chuck in a full Tank of fuel if the 7k mark is reached.

One thing I should point out is that the car has about 570,000k's on the dash. Obviously though the motor has been replaced, the car is still straight, rust has been removed (I don't know how much there was as I didn't own the car when it was done but there is none now) and its had a full respray. The car has its share of problems, as do all ae86s and cars of this age, however I would consider it much cleaner than many cars I have seen go for sale in my time.
    As said, if you don't believe me, you are more than welcome to come see the car.

I had previous thoughts that the piston rings are going in the car, hence why i bought the clutch to go in at the same time as rings were getting done. It has come to my attention (thanks 70XIN) that its more than likely only the valve stem seals that will need replacing.

Here is the current specs of the car

Engine, Exhaust & Drivetrain:
    Jap 4age 16v (rwd setup etc) (i have the receipt from it being imported too, motor apparently had about 80-100,000k's on it
    Jap T50 (drivers side slave)
    Twin core excel radiator with two standard thermo fans
    New bosch battery
    Standard driveshaft and rear end
    TRD copy extractors
    Stock size exhaust, very quite... good for daily.
    New heavy duty clutch will come with the car, if i get the piston rings done anytime soon its going in with it.
    HKS pod filter
    Splitfire leads
    All modplated etc for motor conversion

Suspension:
    AJPS Front 6kg springs
    AJPS Rear 4.5kg springs
    Standard shocks
    rear strut brace
    (handling feels awesome with those springs alone, ive been itching to get a full set of TRD shocks which would just make it perfect but just havent had the time to do it)

Feet:
    ROH 15x7 with some lowish offet
    Potenza Re001's on front 195/50
    Potenza GIII's on rear 195/50

Outside:
    Full respray in Supra Anthricite Grey, interior and engine bay as well.
    No Rust
    Late model Whiteline Tailights

Hyundai Excel radiator and twin thermo's

Drivers side clutch salve (Not near the exhaust like Adm)

Something to also note is the car has had a full respray, interior and exterior. The car used to be white.

As said, This is no longer EOI the car is definately for sale and I'm looking at 7k ono.
    Of course the price is open to negotiation, however due to the interest I have had in the car I will take the best offer I get. That said, it is first come first serve.

You are all more than welcome to come see the car, ask questions, and ask for photos and other information. For those that have asked about shipping/posting the car I can supply as much information as you require about the car.

if your genuninely interested please PM me on this forum or call 0423 049 869 and ill get back to you

Cheers
    http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/731/43367425735d6c87ce7bo.jpg

Name
    Andrew
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Looks awesome. I'm currently looking for an ae86, i will be up at the gold coast in about 1 month for a holiday, if i havnt already bought one, and this is still for sale, i will definately come and have a look.

Also do you have any interior shots

cheers

Name
    Grant
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Cheers guys, I'm still tossing up whether or not to sell up or not. Its still basically balancing on whether i find another car i want soon or not.

I have some pics of the interior somewhere, id say theyd be in my original thread i have for the car.. its pretty average anyway, standard seats, dash mate, funky door cards and a steering wheel.

Name
    Andrew
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Settle down Rusty Russell.

Do you have a link to your thread for interior pics?

cheers

Name
    Grant
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Stop giving the new guy a hard time, Welcome Russel, would be good to see a 13b in an 86. i have a mate thats planning the same conversion in a drift setup ke70. Would definately go well, and I'm pretty sure its a proven conversion anyway.
    just would take lots of fabrication but ive never seen that stop anyone with determination before.

Interior

Also when/if i sell itll have a different wheel^

Cool

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (v-tec @ Mar 11 2008, 05:19 PM) </div>
    thanks for the back up how hard is it to do a conversion for a 13b and how much fab needs to be done
    can you explane to me like what eng mounts ect....and a ruff price that I'm in for
    thanks for your help
    rusty russell

Name
    Grant
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Someone lock this thread or something, take it elsewere guys I'm not gona put up with this shit

hey mate i have a tidy s13 sr20de, yould consider a swap plus cash adjustment, fling us your phone# cause I'm very interested in either a swap or a straight purchase
    Cheers
    Rick

Bad Email Address

PM Sent

wow this thing is the sex!

if u still have it on the 25th/4/08 ill gladly buy it

i have an engine for it allready

n i'll give u $6,600 shipped to adelaide (go through toll depo- depo) they are one of the best freight companies

very nice ride

pm if ur interested

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast