hey all, might be a lil suprise but i have decided to sell my sprinter

heres a rundown

1984 Toyota AE86 sprinter

engine: beams 3sge from a rs200 altezza (25000 kms)

gearbox: sxe10 altezza 6 speed

flywheel&clutch: unknown brand lightened flywheel and OS giken twing plate button clutch

diff: late model (kouki) big axle disk brake T series with 4.1:1 gears (diff is very noisy at high speeds but has been like that for over 12 months and has never failed)

interior: not much to the inside it has been stripped of sound deadner, back seat and carpet and has a JDM drivers seat (very comphy)
dildo gearknob

gadgetry: apexi RSM (replaced original dash cluster which is no longer there but can come with the car if wanted
auto guage smoked face water temp guage
aftermarked LED light for oil pressure

exterior: was resprayed red about 2 years before i got it which was 2 years ago
flared front guards (still need to be smoothed and painted but will be before sale)

wheels: 14x7 SSR longchamp XR4s i do not know the offset but they sit nice

suspension: front consists of coilovers based on RA60 struts and brakes unknown shocks and 7kg springs with cusco cambertops, the gland nut was threaded when converted to coilover and now u can't change shocks, but i have another full set of struts from a RA60 that will go straight in or u can convert to coilover if you like the front end also has sigma lower control arms that have brand new bushes and balljoints, theese increse front end track by 30mm per side

rear consists of KYB excel G shocks from a suzuki sierra which are short stroke, springs are chopped falcon spring which are nice and stiff

pics:

LOCATION: LISMORE NSW (i know its in QLD section but its very close to QLD ill be putting this in nsw section too)

now for the price... I'm chasing 18k ONO,PRICE DROP 15K offers!!!!
cheers for reading guys