Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: What brand of cigarettes do you smoke?

Name
    Troy
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Gave up cigs about 2 years ago. Now I only smoke home grown

Name
    Simon
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

hence the name... hah

gunbz-r

i need to quit, pack of longbeach mild 40's, sorry original 40's a day tis good shit, fuckin do gooder non-smokers tell me what i should fuckin do, make me deck look allstupid with bull shit writing and ugly ass pictures.

And to all the do-gooders, I'll die the way i fuckin wanna.

Cheers
    Rhys

aaron_drift

nice post.

40 pack a day.... thats alot of smokes. i can get that bad from time to time. but i usually stay around 20 - 25 smokes a day.

Bad Email Address

i go bout a pack of b&h fine a day but if I'm out drinking i can do bout 2 decks and then wake up the next day with my lungs killing lol. but lately ive been smoking drum rollies for convenience of not having to go down 2 the shops every day plus their a fair bit cheaper aswell.

and I'm all up for the working mans clubcharles lol. but i like whiskey that doesnt make me 2 posh does it? lol

Cheers Steve

i used to just have a durry hanging out my mouth when ever i did anything car related, i was choofing them down at work way too fast, my missus was complaining that i stank like an old man, when ever i rode my moto i had to stop to catch my breath, i used to be able to do 2 and a half laps under water of a 25m pool now i can only do 1 and half,

i live under the belief that it doesnt matter how you die because when you do it wont change anything, because when your dead you will be a tin of ash and all that will be left is what other people knew of you. But id rather people remember me as someone who achieved something and died in a brutal ball of fire or something than in a bed with tubes.

I admit i love durries more than anything, i smoke them because i have a.d.d and they make me concentrate ALOT better and stuff, but when you can't smoke anything but winnie reds cause other durries you don't even feel like smoking you get to a point where you realise they don't call em lung bleeders for nothing. Coughing up blood in the shower almost every morning isnt very nice.
    数独のガレージ "Sudoku Garage" <3<3<3

Name
    Dave
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

nah honestly i smoke...

i just don't light them.. its for the look....
    pair rusty trueno guards
    2x trueno headlights
    pair trueno guard indicators
    rally zenki trueno front bumper
    kouki trueno front bumper
    zenki flip grill
    2x trueno grill
    pair zenki ae86 seats

Name
    Quade
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

Used to smoke them but stopped when I started exercising, its really in hindsight the stupidest thing I have done, no offence to you smokers, but hey, pick your own death I guess. Also all the calming effects from cigarettes only work if your already addicted. But yeah once I quit I became physically stronger. True story that

i recommend quitting. you will last longer in bed :lol:
    "New evidence found: Hoon driver linked to 9/11."

Name
    beau
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SteveKE70 @ Jun 23 2008, 06:50 PM) </div>as long as u drink said whiskey by the litre and no just sip it and compare with other whiskeys.

self abuse is what this clubs all about :-P

and biggO, yes coke and a smoke FTMFW, i had a smoke, mouthfull of water, a can of coke and 2 spoonfulls of drambuie based trifle for brekky the other day, breakfast of champions :2thumbs:

aaron_drift

Some good stories guys.

Well i am doing an all nighter. I have a fresh pack of smokes, and a big assignment to write.

Marlboro will get me through this.

Oh quade, u posted that u will last longer in the bedroom.

Well on a personal level, i can keep going and going. I don't have any downstairs problems at all.

But so everyone knows, i read an interesting article that smokings saps the body gas that pumps the heart and gives u a stiff.

So for those older males 40+ who smoke and have erection problems this can be an early sign of heart problems.

Before i started smoking, i was training muay thai 5 nights a week. I was running 5kms, 100 push ups, 100 situps and 100's of reps on the bag each day. I was strong and fit as fuk.

When i started smoking i still did not have trouble doing all the above, but it became harder.

Smoking can help, but under physical exercise ur brain wants to give up sooner. If u can push through this mental barrier then u can train just as hard as before you smoked.

However, 20 or 30 years of smoking, ur lungs and heart have deteriorated and health problems do occur.

A young fit male can smoke, but long term nonsmoking is better for your health.

Bit while i am fit and young, i don't really care. lol.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast