Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Things I'm sick of hearing because i own a sprinter!

Name
    Quade
    State
    WA
    Country
    Australia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (driftspec @ Aug 24 2008, 10:21 AM) </div>
    thats lucky then...
    "New evidence found: Hoon driver linked to 9/11."

riojin

what did polynesian get banned for?

so you were a kenwood dreamer then keating?

Name
    stefan
    State
    vic
    Country
    australia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HiLtOn @ Aug 24 2008, 10:25 AM) </div>copped that sort of shit of commonwhore bogans many a time...

i had one banana (a mate of a mate) refusing to beleive that a ae86 and the like can take corners on dandenong at 120km/h+ (not that ive ever seen or done it) because his vk commo had 3.5k of suspension work done to it....

just shit like dick heads thinking there holden or ford is the shit, you just can't escape them... the regular shit like do a skid, do you drift it?, sell your jap crap and buy a real car blah blah blah. i guess its kind of good in a way that so little amount of people know what an ae86 is the mystery of being able to out handle and in some instances be quicker down the straights (yes i can keep up with stockish 5L commonwhores) is whats fantastic ego destroying material

Name
    Brendan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

haha speaking of bogans telling you to buy a real car

my mate troy owns a 98 rex with the rwd locker in the transfer case, friday night he was stopped by some bogans on a crossing and told to buy an ls1, then told with a sarcastic tone that he should do a "proper rear wheel drive burnout" he replies by sayin "ok" then dump a huge skid... i would imagine it shut the bogans up quite well haha
    MY JZX83 (clicky)
    My Beams Powered AE86 SOLD (clicky)

Quote Originally Posted by destroyer View Post
    Too bad im in the same town as dr1ft-p1g im pretty sure his mx83 is the coolest.

Name
    Keating
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (riojin @ Aug 24 2008, 07:19 PM) </div>Cause he was a f*ckwit nub, in the vein of Treuno_Kim...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (riojin @ Aug 24 2008, 07:19 PM) </div>No, my speakers are Kenwood, the amp is a cheap one (which I should swap out for my old Alpine Unit I have here), and my head deck is a Pioneer 6-stacker DVD unit. Not a dreamer, nor a Kenwood one

And before you ask "Oh, I bet you haven't played pron on it", yes, yes I did, the day after it was installed, on the way to work
    4AGE is here! Cheers 44GTE and Anthony for your help! http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...ad.php?t=10384

AE86 Driving Club Official Rules -please read!

What am I doing right now? Twitter me!

This is some what unrealated but on the way home from dropping off my daughter I encountered a typical commo driver.
    Stopped at the lights behind him. Never paid any attention to him at all.. just wanted to get home. Any ways light goes green and he's off seeya. get 100 meters down the road a couple of corners and a round about and I'm huggin his arse...\
    Well... He obiously gets the shits with this and guns it every chance he gets tryin to get away from my STOCK 4k powered 70. only to have his arse malled by my car every turn that comes up in the road.
    This goes on for a few Km/s till we hit the highway and he settles down and drives like every other law abiding slow f#$k.

Point is COMMODORE DRIVERS...!!!!!!

I own a commodore...

Its an SS ute with over 300Kw.. and its SHIT...... Worst car I hacve ever owned.....
    Wish I had never bought it...
    .Glad I can wright it off on tax but F%^K. there soooo crap, But I love the Grunt!!!

Allso this is also unreallated but the Best CAR i HAVE EVER OWNED was a 94 excel panel van.

Serioudly... I know the irony of this but holly F%$K.. it was an AWSOME car...

I drive a modded Ke70 now with all the usuall mods. adjsutable suspension big wheels and tyres yadda yadda and my old excel would pound my Ke into the ground....

In my excel i was never beaten... Not even CLOSE...
    All it had was free 2nd hand 13 inch tyres that were like 165 or 175 can't remmeber and cut springs. THATS ALL.!!!!!!!.

It came with awsome seats. held you in great .... It could even get a made drift on.... WITHOUT THE HAND BRAKE....
    (cause in didn't work haha

I guess what I'm tryin to say is Commodores SUCK, but there are faster cars round the turns than a sprinter slash KE70...

Please don't flame me... I'm really drunk....
    But I really did LUV my Excel... was a great car..

PS... My Freind ran a 9.32 at n144mph in his datto at jamborre on the weekend.. PB for him...
    Massive High five to Silky.... Thers more in it too.... Soo Up yours to all the SR20 haters...
    700hp.. Street driven FTW.

Name
    John
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (racsov500 @ Aug 21 2008, 07:03 PM) </div>there was one for sale a few months back... red one but I'm pretty sure it was auto.

i know my car aint a sprinter but I'm getting stick of.

"hey man, thats a sweet sprinter" - dude, its a bit big for a sprinter don't you think? its a 1st gen SOARER!

"hey man, I'm getting one of these soon" - your getting a 1st gen soarer too... "WTF? SOARER, nar I'm getting a sprinter"

"i want a drift pig sprinter like this"... its no pig and its not a sprinter... *shrug shoulders, walk away*

"notch back sprinters are hot as!" (while looking at my car) - they sure are but this aint one.

"hey man, where you get those rims from" - japan
    "oh, will you sell them" - nar, but theres heaps for sale in japan -
    hey man its pretty easy to get some and would cost about 500 for a good set - ive gotten more than 12 pairs so far.. "oh nar its cool ill find some here, it will be cheeper" - *sure it will, rolls eyes*
    "you know anyone selling some deep dished rims here" - fucks me... try 86 club. *walks off*

Name
    Keating
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xsoarerx @ Aug 25 2008, 08:59 AM) </div>I bet you'd get the worst crap like that, from fools that 'know it all'. Lol - a Sprinter hey... yeah...

If I see you in the city today with the car, I'm gooing to yell out "AE86 represent", and wait for your middle-fingered reply :lol:
    4AGE is here! Cheers 44GTE and Anthony for your help! http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...ad.php?t=10384

AE86 Driving Club Official Rules -please read!

What am I doing right now? Twitter me!

Name
    John
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

BAAHAHAHA... its pretty much like that... ill be flying the birdy high if you doo haha

the worst one i think, the one that shits me the most is...

people come and look at my car, walk around it looking for a badge (cuz its badgeless) walk back to there mates and go "its a sprinter, it has a ae86dc club sticker on it, or it must be an old silvia"... and ill be right next to the car wanting them to ask so they can be put out of the missery...

it happens at leased twice a week.

Name
    Brendan
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

the one that gets me, i don't get it much anymore but people thinking its a cordia

they go" is this a cordia??"

i say "no its a sprinter"

then they follow on by saying " it looks like a cordia"

i say "no it doesnt" **walk away or drive away**
    MY JZX83 (clicky)
    My Beams Powered AE86 SOLD (clicky)

Quote Originally Posted by destroyer View Post
    Too bad im in the same town as dr1ft-p1g im pretty sure his mx83 is the coolest.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast