Thread: AE86 Rotisserie

Name
    Cameron
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

Default AE86 Rotisserie

Just letting people know that I've got a rotisserie to suit AE86's now, I wont be needing it for a few months so I figure some of you guys may be able to get some use out of it!

The mounts are fit up to the bolts in the front chassis rails and slides into the rear rails and at attached by the 4 bolt under the lil rubber caps in the boot.

This is only a light rotisserie so it only for bare basic rolling shells, ie no engines or gearbox! it comes in 3 pieces, the 2 ends are about the size of a engine stand and a 4m long rail that attaches the 2 ends. You can prob fit it in a small trailer and just flag the long rail bit.

Ill be using it to stitch weld and paint the underside of the body as its a pain to do it on jack stands. (especially the painting!)

As far as what I would want in return, I want some form of a deposit...that way if you break it I have some cash to fix it. Apart form that its negotiable as to how long you want to use it, I'm not looking to make money out of it so just offer what you think is fair, ill take beer if it comes to it!

Oldschool Member
    Name
    Ben
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

umm what is a rotiserrie?? isnt that what u call the chef that looks after the grill in the commercial kitchen?? :O

Name
    Dusty
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

Good on ya mate, good to see people out there willing to help out with bits and pieces they have access to

Name
    Cameron
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

haha, its a rack like structure that lifts the shell off the ground and make you able to roll it over to do work to the underside of it, things like painting the underside and stitch welding the chassis are made a lot easier when your not on your back.

tas ae86 has one, ive nicked a pic from his build thread for reference, mine is a bit different but works much the same.

Oldschool Member
    Name
    Ben
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

ahh a chasis stand like an engine stand. it will look so cool having one in the garage