Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: From Dre -> Andy -> Me...

Name
    Andy
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Good to see its going to be used, I think first a decent suspension setup followed by a diff with a nice lsd and some better diff gears the stock aussie one wont be doing you any favours. Also keep in mind detonation can/will have alot to do with your tune if you are confident with your tuner aslong as the setup is fine theres no reason it shouldn't be reliable and make nice power. Although with power especially 150-180rwkw your driveline will definatly need to be upgraded (w5x box, hilux/tarago diff, etc) so keep this in mind.

4.778 diff gears with a 20v will be plenty to keep you happy for a while especially if you are just learning, and just have fun with it!

Name
    James
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

this^

Name
    Phuoc
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

more time driving and less time fixing is the way to go or else your going to have the 86 curse where your car is offroad for longer than the period onroad.. people need to stop chasing their dream ae86 and need to start driving their own ae86 more. enough said. how much for your cheese cutter?
    Pick up Sydney
    Pics can be sent by phone
    Emails ignored
    Texts ignored
    Private numbers ignored
    Wankers abused

Name
    Jacob
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Shhiii I didn't think of the driveline. I'm used to my liners where mods are coilovers, brakes, then dump cash into the engine haha

Yeah gotta hit the track soon... I'm literally itching. Got my license back yesterday and went for a drive for the sake of it. I was going to go somewhere in the blue mountains but my friend came outside wearing boxers and no shoes, so that killed that idea

Those red meshies ended up having a crack in them lol I had to get the new, black ones. Now the steering wheel doesn't jerk violently (lol) when you're doing 80

Oh you wouldn't happen to know anything about the rear tail lights, would you? We might tear everything apart tonight and if we can't see what's wrong, my mates going to run a whole new wire >< They come on with the brakes, but the parkers + reverse lights dont work
    PM me your number, I got a new phone and lost all my "new" numbers from it

haha yeah that's why I liked what Robbo said; get things done away from the car and ready, then dump it in. Once I fix the tail lights and dash, I'm going to go through so much petrol hahaha
    And I'll book my drift school thingo in today, so I'll get out there quicksmart

I got a good phone too, so now I'll be able to get pics of shit getting done to the car. Might have to change a wheel bearing this weekend, so that'll bring some interesting pics.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3