Thread: WTS: 180sx, good daily and very fun drift car swap for 86 or POS+ cash, Brisbane.

Name
    Zac
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Default WTS: 180sx, good daily and very fun drift car swap for 86 or POS+ cash, Brisbane.

Up for sale is my 180sx, owned for almost a year now, I changed cars regularly just one of those people and am looking for an ae86.

Images here 11 in total (if you hover your mouse over the small pics top right there should be an option to see full size image)

It has been a great drift car and my daily, been to Archerfield a few times and QR, slides great, very reliable and smooth.

6months rego, will supply a RWC for buyer!

Ok so now for the details.

It's a 1994 180sx with type-x facelift (type x lights, bumpers etc.) and redtop sr20det.

Approx. 125k on the clock.

Interior;
    Correct me if I am wrong here but it has s14 seats (check pics).
    Not stripped still has full interior.
    Apexi boost gauge.

Engine/driveline;
    SR20DET redtop, 227rwhp on a conservative 10psi (have dyno sheet). It is good for more.
    Walbro fuel pump.
    Custom exhaust manifold.
    T28 turbo.
    Braided turbo oil lines.
    Blitz manual boost controller.
    Apexi duel chamber BOV.
    Cat back Tanabe lightweight exhaust system.
    Hybrid front-mount intercooler and piping.
    Alloy oil catch can.
    Big custom alloy radiator.
    Unknown ECU with Link plug in adapter for your laptop (might be link, might be piggy back, I never looked).
    Exedy heavy duty clutch.
    Clutch box bypassed.
    Very tight LSD (unknown type) very responsive... NEVER has a problem keeping both wheels locked.

Suspension/brakes/rims;
    Hicas lock bar.
    RoseJointed adjustable;
    Castor arms
    Rear camber arms
    Rear (traction?) arms.
    Alloy cradle bushes.
    Rear strut brace.
    BC racing coil-overs all round 8/6 rates, lots of adjustment, set to soft or stupidly stiff.
    5stud S14 brake and hub conversion, big 4pot brakes up front, recently added some heavy duty pads on the rear, plenty of meat still on front pads.
    Unknown brand two piece Japanese wheels 16x8 wrapped in 205/50 tyres with basically new tread (few months old), rear tyres in pics are shagged and have been replaced today (now somewhat shagged as of last edit, can supply 4x 205/50 toyo teo tyres, worn but usable.).

As of 24th of June the gearbox front cover, throw-out bearing and bearing carrier has been replaced, gearbox has received Sin fully synthetic lightweight oil, clutch hydraulics flushed.

This is a very quick car and slides really well, with good stopping power and reliability to get you to the track and back, without compromising on comforts like good seats, music system, aircon etc.

Bad points:
    Car is rough around the edges, paint isn't great, scratches and dings here and there, tapped the tires and barriers a few times at the track - the pics make it look cleaner than it is - nothing serious, the car hasn't had any accidents, when I say tapped I literally mean just tapped.
    The car is quite low and due to this it is scraped and dented all under it, it doesn't look pretty under there, ripple strips and speed bumps.
    Exhaust system is quite rough (because of low).
    Cracked dash.

Let it be known that I do look after the car but at the same time I don't baby it. It gets serviced and looked over regularly. It's a drift car and you should be buying it for this. Was last serviced about a month ago and it received "Nulon fully synthetic high-tech" oil.

Probably a lot of other stuff I have missed, just ask or come have a look. Also note that test driving is a maybe, I will take you for a drive but won't necessarily let you drive it, nothing personal, I have heard too many stories of people test driving high powered nissans thinking they know how and sliding them into poles.

To sum up cosmetically it's rough, scratches and dings don't make it go slower, mechanically it's great and does what it was built to do very well. It's also very stealth, I never get harassed by the police.
    May swap for ae86, and only ae86.

Price drop to $7900 to reflect it's cosmetic condition, this price is firm no ifs, buts or maybes... or swaps with decent ae86.

Call or text 0431 962 633 Zac (sometimes not within reception so try again later or text), calls in the evening is fine (before 9pm).
    Car is available for viewing in Sunnybank, how-ever as of updating this ad I am down near Byron Bay, will get RWC when I return to Brisbane (week or two).
    Last edited by keiichi; 3rd July 2012 at 06:44 PM. Reason: price drop, rwc

Name
    Zac
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

Derp...