Page 25 of 103 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 ... LastLast

Thread: Drift Fest Zero 2

Gone
    Name
    Joel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

ALSO, a note for PASSENGERS:

i have about 4 passengers registered, you will all be required to be buddied with at least 1 driver.
    the passenger pass is not considered a roller coaster ride pass.

YOU need to have a dedicated car to ride in that you yourself need to organise before the day.

i dont mind at all, if during the weekend, you make mates and go for a speal in another car, or 5 other cars for that matter, just as long as:

1. your not hassling drivers for a ride - because it will be there choice in the end if they take you or not.
    2. you don't expect officials to organise you a ride. this will not happen!
    3. your will need to supply your own approved helmet, or no ride, no questions.
    4. you will need the appropriate clothing and shoes.

Gone
    Name
    Joel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

1st page has been updated with all event info, rules and reg's

all attendants are advised to read carefully thru the 1st post in this thread so they are aware of the requirements of attending this event.

it is in writing, we had a select few claiming they were not aware of noise restrictions etc at the 1st event.

the rules are there and they are enforced.

Gunner

yeah i still need to pay, ill do it tomorrow and see if it provides some of that motivation stuff everyone keeps talking about

Veteran
    Name
    Jake
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

I don't really know anyone that is going (well driving), I pretty much just stuck around with Jacob most of the time helping him fix his car, haha.
    "Not all commodore drivers are wankers, but all wankers drive commodores"

Name
    Dale
    State
    Nsw
    Country
    Australia

So is it still cool to pay on the day for my passenger/spectator without pre registering? I want my misses to come for a run but don't know yet if she'll be free that weekend and would be easier if can just pay for her on the day if she can make it. Don't need to worry about food, she can go without... . If not I can just register here and hope she can make it :/

Also with the spectator thing, events at raleigh always seem to draw a bit of a crowd who come to sit on the hill and watch (and act like nob heads when they leave) did that happen at drift fest 1? I went to the matsuri at raleigh in october and heaps of randoms just turn up to watch. Im just worried people might randomly turn up just to watch but know drivers etc and cruise into the pits and steal our food!! Is that going to cause problems if it happens

Gone
    Name
    Joel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

that definitely wont be happening, considering ill be there dishing up the food, ive got a full list of names and wrist band will be distributed.
    we had about 5 people total who watched drift fest 01.. most were not even drift fans, but were just visiting the water park..

the event is really low key, and i like it that way, its all about the driver's not the show.

with the passenger rego, you can pay on the day but if there is no food left we cant do much about that as we will be only catering for the amount of people that pre register, obviously + some, but its the risk you take... if your happy with that then its fine.

Name
    Dale
    State
    Nsw
    Country
    Australia

Sweet as, Im liking the sound of this! Its a lot funner practicing without a bunch of twats booing cause you didn't 'do a good skid bro'! lol.

Ill just see what happens as it gets closer and register her if I know for sure she can make it

Name
    shaun
    State
    nsw
    Country
    australia

well its looking good for me started the ae86 yesturday and it purs just got to organise a tune and if all is good ill be paying CAN NOT WAIT TO THROW THIS HACHI AROUND

Name
    Jacob
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

whats wrong with hanging out with me

Gone
    Name
    Joel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Haha, it requires him to get his hands dirty, haha

Page 25 of 103 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 ... LastLast